Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-13-2015, 12:57 AM   #65
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Just played a game with some slight tweaks, OKC- 106 (CPU) WAS- 100 (Me). Gameplay-wise, it was fantastic. OKC lead by double digits for most of the game, but I was able to come back in the fourth quarter thanks to finally hitting some threes and getting to the line, going 11-12 in the fourth quarter. Despite being behind for most of the game, I never felt out of it. I felt like if I just made a stop and made a few shots, I could get right back in it, which is what happened in the last five minutes of the fourth quarter.

Kevin Durant was a menace, scoring 24 points, on 11-19 shooting, doing most of his damage in the paint. I could do nothing to stop his drives, he was too quick for any of my defenders

For the first three and a half quarters, I could not hit a shot with Bradley Beal to save my life, and I was at one point 1-10, but eventually, I got some shots to fall just a little too late.

Statistically, the only weird thing about this game was that OKC scored 68 points in the paint, but it made sense with the flow of the game. OKC shot six threes in the first quarter, but mostly abandoned the three-point shot (except for kickouts) for the rest of the game, due to Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook's dominance in the paint. Also, they got lucky a few times with weird bounces that somehow went in. I have not had an issue with PIP with my tweaks other than this game, but it is something to watch for. Turnovers were good, mostly steals, and only a two or three terrible passes.

I will post pics of the game in a separate post.

Quote:
Can these sliders be used on superstar diff......or jus all star

Sent from my SM-G850M using Tapatalk
They should play fine on Superstar. Maybe tweak shooting sliders a bit, but the rest of the sliders should play fine.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 12:58 AM   #66
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Shot Charts and Hot Zones

Spoiler

Old 10-13-2015, 04:39 AM   #67
Rookie

Just finished my second game with this set. It feels absolutely awesome. Used those with the Cavs. First Game against the Bulls, second vs. the Grizzlies. The Games felt so differently syle- and play wise. The Bulls were competetive until the mid of fourth quarter (they kept playing the ball to the hot men Gasol and Butler and perfectly countered my defensive adjustments). No paint cheese, and a variabel offense by the CPU.
The final score was somethig like Cavs (me) 108 - Bulls (cpu) 95.
The second game vs. the Grizzlies was a totally new experience. They grinded me out completely. I had lot of trouble dealing with the interior force of Gasol and Z-Bo. Especially at the defensive end the Grizzlies were so hard to overcome. Gasol was such a beast as a rim-protector. Tony Allen worked LeBron and i couldn't get any flow into my offense.
Memphis milked the clock and never allowed my offense to catch fire. The final score was like Grizzlies 89 - Cavs 83.
My next game will be against the Heat and i'm completely confident to enjoy a similar great experience as those i had just described.

Thank you so much for your work. I really appreciate it!

Sorry for my english and greetings from Germany

Last edited by Flashmaster; 10-13-2015 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 08:41 AM   #68
Just started!

babou's Arena

Hello ThatMichiganFan.
Thank You for your Sliders!

Can i download this with your XboxOneGT ?

Sorry for my english. I'm a french guy !
Old 10-13-2015, 10:22 AM   #69
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Can you post the tweaks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 11:22 AM   #70
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Just updated the OP. Biggest change I made was putting game speed at 47. It lowers the number of possessions slightly, but the pace of the game is still the same. I think this set is very close, just want to play a few more games to make sure it is perfect.

I have updated the set in Xbox Live. My GT is minibeast100 and it is saved under the name ThatMichiganFan.

Old 10-13-2015, 07:12 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Just updated the OP. Biggest change I made was putting game speed at 47. It lowers the number of possessions slightly, but the pace of the game is still the same. I think this set is very close, just want to play a few more games to make sure it is perfect.

I have updated the set in Xbox Live. My GT is minibeast100 and it is saved under the name ThatMichiganFan.
I lowered the game speed before i used your set to ne honest. Feels great at 47!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 07:17 PM   #72
Just started!

babou's Arena

I test three or four slider's set and 2 level of difficulty and your All Star Sliders are the Best !

4 games so far and 4 very different situations ! 3 wins and 1 lose but i am playing with the bulls so it's pretty realistic ! I post some screens tomorrow !

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »