Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-30-2015, 02:25 PM   #465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Hey mich, the last game I played I beat the sixers with the knicks 131-95 in a playoff game. All the stats looked good but it was way too easy for me to score as I shot 55%. The cpu just leaves me open for way too many shots so I was wondering what I could do to make the cpu a bit better defensively. Thanks man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2015, 01:37 PM   #466
Rookie

Triple OT in my first game with this set! I was Utah, Hayward started off cold but finished with 25/6/7, Favors put in 12/11. Allen Crabbe went off for 23 against me. Played on 6 min quarters. Nice work man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-31-2015, 01:56 PM   #467
Rookie

D0m2k's Arena

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having some high scores with the set. Maybe I have to play more to get a better feel of how it plays, but I'm getting 120 point games right now.

I had 54% FG percentage against the Lakers (in MyLeague, so they have Lebron, Duncan, J Noah, etc). It's worth noting the I'm the Pelicans, and AD had 45 pts. Like I said, it may be me playing unrealistic or something. I just wanted to know if there's anything I could adjust.

One more thing. While playing with these, I noticed that I see terrible passes a bit too often. Like I'll be at the 3 Point line passing it to a guy on the block, and the pass will just go over his head for no reason. I understand it can happen, but not more than once or twice a game, right?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 12-31-2015, 01:58 PM   #468
Rookie

D0m2k's Arena

[quote=D0m2k;2047928984]Maybe it's just me, but I'm having some high scores with the set. Maybe I have to play more to get a better feel of how it plays, but I'm getting 120 point games right now.

I had 54% FG percentage against the Lakers (in MyLeague, so they have Lebron, Duncan, J Noah, etc). It's worth noting the I'm the Pelicans, and AD had 45 pts. Like I said, it may be me playing unrealistic or something. I just wanted to know if there's anything I could adjust, like quarter length, or the sliders themselves.

One more thing. While playing with these, I noticed that I see terrible passes a bit too often. Like I'll be at the 3 Point line passing it to a guy on the block, and the pass will just go over his head for no reason. I understand it can happen, but not more than once or twice a game, right?

Old 12-31-2015, 01:58 PM   #469
Rookie

D0m2k's Arena

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having some high scores with the set. Maybe I have to play more to get a better feel of how it plays, but I'm getting 120 point games right now.

I had 54% FG percentage against the Lakers (in MyLeague, so they have Lebron, Duncan, J Noah, etc). It's worth noting the I'm the Pelicans, and AD had 45 pts. Like I said, it may be me playing unrealistic or something. I just wanted to know if there's anything I could adjust, like quarter length, or the sliders themselves.

Old 12-31-2015, 02:02 PM   #470
Rookie

D0m2k's Arena

My bad for the multi-post.
Old 01-01-2016, 05:31 PM   #471
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy
My first game was insanely high points. Upwards of 115+ again.

Granted, it was against GSW and I literally was annoyed at the amount of 3's they were hitting against my Hornets. Great game though as I was actually sweating and trying to play hard until they beat me down late going up by 10 with a minute+ remaining.
Playing against GS, I would not worry about too high scores, as they often score 110+ in real life. Here are the scores from my last three games:
DET 105, CHI 92
DET 96, IND 95
CLE 98, DET 95

If you keep getting such high scores, I would lower the quarter length to 11 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewTheBkBoy
Ball Handler Text: Off
Shot Meter: Off
Shot Feedback: Off
Gameplay HUD: Off
Foul Out: 6
AI FT Camera Shake: Off
Rhythm Indicator: Off
P&R Overlay: Off

Do these really matter like what is AI Ft camera shake? When you do it or when the cpu does it? And are the others just preferences?
Nope. Those are mostly just visual preferences. It will not affect gameplay if you change any of them, aside from the number of fouls it takes to foul out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnm98
Hey mich, the last game I played I beat the sixers with the knicks 131-95 in a playoff game. All the stats looked good but it was way too easy for me to score as I shot 55%. The cpu just leaves me open for way too many shots so I was wondering what I could do to make the cpu a bit better defensively. Thanks man.
I would raise CPU defensive awareness. This should make them react better to your offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0m2k

I had 54% FG percentage against the Lakers (in MyLeague, so they have Lebron, Duncan, J Noah, etc). It's worth noting the I'm the Pelicans, and AD had 45 pts. Like I said, it may be me playing unrealistic or something. I just wanted to know if there's anything I could adjust.

If you keep getting such big scores, try playing with 11 minute quarters. For your high shooting percentage, look at your shot chart. If you are shooting an unusually high percentage from a specific area, I would lower that. If you want to see accurate passing, use 50/50.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2016, 09:38 PM   #472
Rookie

Anyone else getting woefully low scoring games? I'm holding the CPU under 35% FG% fairly often and somewhat concerned about that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »