Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-26-2015, 11:52 AM   #449
Rookie

LBJay89's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Michigan i have few question.....

1. I have use your changing Jumpshot Defense sliders for 8 Games on Superstar, but iam not so happy about it.
Pull up jumper After the Pick from my Bigmens when the other Defender is Soft heading didnt go in or contested Shot. I was using Kevin Durant to see how this works, but Same Result.
Iam 100% Sim Player and Play 70% my own Playbook :-)
Da Czar was saying that he personell lower more Gather and higher Release, so i Use 25 Gather and 65 Release and have Great Games until then Michigan.
Contested Jumper goes in 3 out of 10 and sometimes player like Kyrie Irving make Stepback Jumper or Pull up jumper.

2. can You explain us why You use Layup defense 50 Takeoff and 40 Release?
To many contested Layups go in or Shooting Foul instead, but i missing the Part that Player missing the Layup with good Contest.

Thanks Michigan iam a very Big Fan of your sliders, we use it for our Myleague Online Matches.

Props from Germany
Old 12-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #450
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJay89
Michigan i have few question.....

1. I have use your changing Jumpshot Defense sliders for 8 Games on Superstar, but iam not so happy about it.
Pull up jumper After the Pick from my Bigmens when the other Defender is Soft heading didnt go in or contested Shot. I was using Kevin Durant to see how this works, but Same Result.
Iam 100% Sim Player and Play 70% my own Playbook :-)
Da Czar was saying that he personell lower more Gather and higher Release, so i Use 25 Gather and 65 Release and have Great Games until then Michigan.
Contested Jumper goes in 3 out of 10 and sometimes player like Kyrie Irving make Stepback Jumper or Pull up jumper.

2. can You explain us why You use Layup defense 50 Takeoff and 40 Release?
To many contested Layups go in or Shooting Foul instead, but i missing the Part that Player missing the Layup with good Contest.

Thanks Michigan iam a very Big Fan of your sliders, we use it for our Myleague Online Matches.

Props from Germany
Glad you like them man!
  1. Interesting, most people (including myself) have been having great success with the Jumpshot Defense Sliders. I see a good separation of players like KD, Curry, Korver, etc. knocking down jumpers in the face of defenders, while more average shooters struggle when greater defensive pressure is applied. Reggie Jackson is not a great shooter, but I am still able to knock down the midrange jumper is the big man sags to far on the P&R.
  2. Before the change, I rarely saw a User make a layup over a defender, always a missed shot or a foul. Now, good finishers like Reggie Jackson can finish over defenders, but average players still miss contested layups.

Edit: Just did some testing, and I like it where is is for now. I appreciate the feedback, but I am getting good gameplay with the current settings. If you want to make less contested layups, I would lower contact shot success. This should help with too many made layups.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

Last edited by ThatMichiganFan; 12-26-2015 at 03:50 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:50 PM   #451
Rookie

Traskas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Sure, no problem. I just added the date in the OP, and I made one small change, offensive rebounding is at 55/55. I like how rebounding and blocks are playing now.
Thanks!!

Updated on PS4 (26/12)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2015, 12:15 AM   #452
Rookie

I never see the AI throw alley-oops with these sliders.
Old 12-27-2015, 11:47 AM   #453
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by killingyouguy
I never see the AI throw alley-oops with these sliders.
Raise Throw Alley Oops to 75. Should see plenty after that.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 12-27-2015, 03:44 PM   #454
Rookie

OVR: 2

Great game simulating tonight's game. I was the Knicks. Really loving these sliders. Just changed shooting fouls to 85 for both. Great work OP

Swiftkeyed from my 1+2 A2003
Old 12-27-2015, 08:40 PM   #455
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

I appreciate the updates and dedication you have on these, MichiganFan. I haven't quite found the balance I'm looking for (competitive yet realistic sliders...tired of it being either too difficult or too easy and also scoring 115-120+ each night).

I'll check them out in my Hornets MyLeague and post the stats later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2015, 01:52 AM   #456
Rookie

I've been using your sliders for my Hornets myGm and I got to say that I am really liking them. I'm 2-6 but a couple of games could have gone either way. They play really well and are fun and realistic. I appreciate your dedication and constant testing. Keep up the good work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »