Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2015, 01:02 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Well it was just one game, but I think it's safe to say the stamina is horrifically messed up. I played a quick game, Steph Curry had played 14 minutes, been on the bench for the last 4, and his stamina was at 61. Lol at one point everyone on my team was under 70. Definitely needs a tweak I think..

Also, any time their PG iso'ed he got to the rim. Would literally just warp around me no matter how solid my defense was. Didn't make many shots due to good help, but still shouldn't have happened that way. There were times where Ibwould literally just get force fielded out of the way.

Passing was horrific. 5 balls sailed into the stands for no apparent reason. Also had a ******** amount of dribbles go off peoples feet. Probably around 12 in a 28 minute game. Probably the dumbest thing in the game with no apparent way to nullify it

Curry went 5-10 from FT line. I don't see that as realistic. One game I guess. It's almost as if the game recognized what the "team percentage" should be and tries to constantly keep it at that. Could be why Curry went 1-6 from three but Bogut, Iggy, and Barnes hit their one. Lol

I did like seeing much less of the AI bumping and pushing on defense (there was still a bit here and there but not enough to bother). And OMG OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS YAY!

Last edited by xCoachDx; 10-08-2015 at 01:21 AM.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:30 AM   #50
Rookie

Stats from first game played with these sliders On Superstar. Human-Cavs Cpu-Hawkscontent://media/external/file/45744
Old 10-08-2015, 04:31 AM   #51
Rookie

content://media/external/file/45744
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2015, 12:51 PM   #52
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Were you playing 12 minute quarters? The stamina works just fine for me when playing 12 minute quarters. I need to make smart subs, and keep my starters fresh for the fourth quarter, but I find it realistic.

Bad passes happen in the real NBA, often the ball flies out of bounds on a forced pass, or a poor passer tries to make a difficult pass. In my experience, I have had between 1-3 per game.

As for random balls bouncing off legs, I have not seen that much, if at all. I have seen defenders rip or poke the ball out on drives, or the ball handler just loses control.

I have not seen much warping, usually the game plays out as it should.

FTs have worked well for me. Each player typically shoots to his percentage, give or take a make or two. Overall, I think it is good.

And yes, offensive rebounds are awesome! In fact, a little too awesome. I have been playing with the OReb sliders lowered a bit, and it seems to keep offensive rebounding balanced, but not overpowered.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-10-2015, 10:34 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 8

I've played three games with these sliders with the Hawks to open MyGM. Gameplay is solid. Detroit beat me in the first game because I couldn't stop Drummond from getting offensive boards, but that's not the sliders' fault. The Hawks without Splitter on the floor lack size.

I beat the Knicks in a close one in game two. They were on fire from 3, but we had some solid offensive possessions, and well, they're the Knicks. Game 3 against the Hornets, I led by up to 12 for most of the game, but late in the third, they made a run and even took a lead in the fourth. They forced OT, but we came out on top. I got DESTROYED on the boards (O and D). Al Jefferson did whatever he wanted, but again, probably user error mixed with lack of size for ATL.

I haven't been able to get any consistency out of Korver from 3, but maybe just early season jitters? Teague has been our most consistent three-point threat. Granted, I don't jack up too many. First game, the team was like 3/17; second game more like 5/16; and game three I think was 7/16.

Overall, good slider set man. FGA's per game, FT's and all that seem to be pretty realistic.

Last edited by mjcole89; 10-10-2015 at 10:37 AM.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:40 AM   #54
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Will be trying these today. Can you suggest some slight changes I should make if playing on 10 minutes? Like should I generally lower or raise everything? Or certain sliders in particular? The

12 minutes does fall in line with me playing MyGM & meeting one of my owners goals of playing a rookie for 26 minutes but I've been having the simmed games at 10 minutes since the CPU stats have been outrageous on 12 minutes simmed. So I wanted to play 10 minutes as well to see how my stats stack up with their stats.

If I absolutely should be using 12 minutes for these sliders then I will do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2015, 03:40 PM   #55
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

Had a great game!! I didn't feel feel cheated in my loss against the Rockets. Harden killed me in the last 2 minutes of the game.

Only problem I have with the sliders is TURNOVERS. Ahh man I'm almost ready to say that was the cause of my loss but the lack of defense on Harden in crunch time coupled with the lack of offense on my end deserves more credit. But there were players on my team just randomly losing the ball ALL game, sometimes at pivotal points. It stressed me out a bit but overall my first game with these sliders were highly enjoyable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2015, 01:54 AM   #56
Rookie

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Hi. New to this slider set. Played with Shady's sliders last year. This is my statistics with me playing as the Rockets.

The game played a lot better than on default.

My pick and rolls felt way to easy to though which is why I shot that percentage.

James Harden did not feel OP.

Good set I look forward to any changes and am willing to test settings and will post my statistics when I get them.

Edit: I played with 47 game speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »