Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-27-2015, 09:09 AM   #129
Rookie

taiter220's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else but figured I would bring it up since I use your sliders. I'm having a major fatigue issue to start the 2nd half of my games. All of my starters come out of halftime with 66 or below stamina. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:13 AM   #130
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey Mich, do you think there's any tweeks needed after Beluba's shot tweaks this past weekend?

It's too soon for me to tell, but just wondering.

Hey guys who know your team playbooks inside and out, please drop your knowledge in the NBA 2k16 Playbook Info: OS Community "Wiki"!
Old 10-27-2015, 11:57 AM   #131
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by taiter220
Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else but figured I would bring it up since I use your sliders. I'm having a major fatigue issue to start the 2nd half of my games. All of my starters come out of halftime with 66 or below stamina. Any suggestions? Thanks.
I have not had an issue with fatigue/stamina. My starters almost always have 90+ stamina starting the second half. How much do you play your starters/bench in the first half? Here is my typical first half minutes breakdown:

PG: Jackson- 12 minutes, Jennings- 12 minutes
SG: KCP- 10 minutes, Meeks- 10 minutes, Jackson- 4 minutes
SF: Morris- 8 minutes, Johnson- 10 minutes, KCP- 4 minutes
PF: Ilyasova- 12 minutes, Morris- 6 minutes, Tolliver- 6 minutes
C: Drumond- 14 minutes, Baynes- 10 minutes

That is what I typically aim for, but games do not often play out that way, so I tweak based on player performance, fouls, and how the game feels. I also play y starters less in the first half, in order to save them for the second half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
Hey Mich, do you think there's any tweeks needed after Beluba's shot tweaks this past weekend?
I have not had a chance to play very much since the update, but plan to get some testing in today.

DAY ONE ROSTERS RELEASED TODAY!!
Looks like the NBA season is finally upon us, and I am very close to finalizing this set. Once that is done, I will finally start my MyLeague with my Pistons!

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 04:23 PM   #132
Rookie

drustrk3's Arena

OVR: 4

So I've been trying to use some of the great ss sets on OS. Just can't get past feeling like the cpu spams the paint no matter what set or tweaks I used.

Put these in with upping on ball d and def awareness for the cpu a bit and they're a great set for me so far.

I use user shooting and tweaked that a bit, but liking the feel of all star. I know a lot of the talk has been about superstar being the most sim, but it just didn't feel right to me.

Good work with these.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2015, 10:02 PM   #133
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drustrk3
So I've been trying to use some of the great ss sets on OS. Just can't get past feeling like the cpu spams the paint no matter what set or tweaks I used.

Put these in with upping on ball d and def awareness for the cpu a bit and they're a great set for me so far.

I use user shooting and tweaked that a bit, but liking the feel of all star. I know a lot of the talk has been about superstar being the most sim, but it just didn't feel right to me.

Good work with these.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Thanks, glad you are enjoying them. I have somewhat of a busy few days coming up, but I feel I am very close to perfecting this set. Plan on finishing them by Sunday night.

Old 10-28-2015, 10:21 PM   #134
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

The only real issue that remains is trying to force a realistic number of turnovers, and that is a bit difficult due to the lack of offensive fouls (charges and off-ball fouls) which is just a 2K issue. Looks like having a few extra out-of-bounds passes will be the only way to create a higher turnover number. I am also still tweaking steal tendencies and success in an effort to help with turnovers.

All other areas of the game are playing great, and have wide ranges of production. I have had shooting percentages ranging from 51%-37% (User and CPU), I have had pip ranging from 32-52 (User and CPU), and rebounding totals all over the place, but teams rebound to their skills usually, and numbers average out the more games you play.

I am very happy with the unpredictability of this set, while still providing realistic averages over time. I cannot wait to finalize and hear your thoughts.

Coming soon guys!

Old 10-30-2015, 12:58 AM   #135
Rookie

just want to say thanks for a great set of sliders. I am definitely not up to creating my own but yours have so far in the 3 games I have played in my Knicks GM given me 3 different games.

beat Milwaukee in Milwaukee (just like the knicks did last night)
blown out by atlanta
beat Washington 88-87 in the last minute, was close all game.

the only real noticeable issues I have is offensive reb for th cpu and user blocks both seem high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 09:41 AM   #136
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ads10
just want to say thanks for a great set of sliders. I am definitely not up to creating my own but yours have so far in the 3 games I have played in my Knicks GM given me 3 different games.

beat Milwaukee in Milwaukee (just like the knicks did last night)
blown out by atlanta
beat Washington 88-87 in the last minute, was close all game.

the only real noticeable issues I have is offensive reb for th cpu and user blocks both seem high.
Are you finding offensive rebounds for the CPU is too high or too low?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »