Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2015, 11:58 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

I play 2k cam does this affect the sliders?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 01:29 PM   #146
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaofwine
I play 2k cam does this affect the sliders?
The camera angle should not affect sliders.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-31-2015, 09:32 PM   #147
Rookie

Maverick09's Arena

OVR: 3

I've been using these sliders since you posted them at they've been playing great.

Have any of you been noticing higher Human shooting percentages since 2K has released the in-game updates? I find myself to be shooting somewhere in the range of 47-55% in FG's, which is higher than what I've been getting with these sliders initially.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:05 PM   #148
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Hey guys, I have updated the OP and the sliders on Xbox One, but I want to hear your feedback before I finalize (for now). Biggest changes were made to pass accuracy, steal frequency, and steal success.

Shooting percentages may be a tad high, but that is an easy fix. Gameplay is great, teams play like they should, and strategize to their strengths and weaknesses. Stats are great, and look like real NBA game stats.

I am excited to get these out to you and hear your feedback, so enjoy the game!

#2KAllDay

Old 11-01-2015, 01:00 AM   #149
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Game from last night, Celtics (Me)- 101, Magic (CPU)- 94

Team Stats
Attachment 110309

Player Stats
Spoiler

Shot Charts
Spoiler

To those saying that CPU rebounding is too strong, I am going to have to disagree. I out-rebounded the Magic 55-46 (11-9 Offensive). I did a bit more testing and got results similar to this. I am going to do one more test game today, ATL (Me) vs MEM (CPU). If Memphis dominates me on the glass, I will not touch rebounding any more.

The game was great. I got out to a decent lead to start the 2nd half, thanks to a Isaiah Thomas buzzer-beater three. The magic made Vucevic the focal point of their offense, which is nice to see. They mixed up their plays, as they found multiple entry points in both the high and low post. Oladipo was all over the court, on both sides of the ball, although he shot a poor percentage. In the end, the magic could not overcome the backcourt combo of Isaiah Thomas and Avery Bradley. They combined for 36 points, and Thomas almost had a triple double, with 16-8-8.

TURNOVERS! There was a lot, but they all made sense. about half of them were steals, and the rest were varied. One defensive 3-seconds, three times a player drove baseline and stepped out of bounds, one travel, one charge. There was only a few TO that resulted from inaccurate passes, but they were not thrown all the way down court for no reason (only happened once). They were times when I tried to force a ball into the paint and it sailed, throw a ball downcourt on a fast break too far, or fumbled by the receiving player. If I can keep these TO numbers, good things will happen.

The only weird thing is super low CPU FT, which I actually like. It hasn't happened before, which it shouldn't, but I am glad it is possible. It just adds another layer of unpredictability. CPU also shot a lot of shots, but that is a product of no FTs.
Totally respect your work. That said, I just played another game where my strong rebounding team is beat on OR 14-4. It's just crazy the animations I'm getting with my rebounders moving out of the way to allow the CPU rebounder to grab the board and either knock it home or kick it out for an open J. This while crashing defensive glass.

At this point I'm not changing the sliders but I'm getting very close. This many games in a row seeing the same kind of result makes me thing it's not a random fluke.

Last edited by LorenzoDC; 11-01-2015 at 01:04 AM.
Old 11-01-2015, 04:10 AM   #150
Rookie

Do these sliders make the game so that you and the CPU don't make shots based on how the game is going? I'm just looking for sliders that let you play the game with no no strings attached, that is away from anything that is even close to 2k vanilla.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:24 AM   #151
Rookie

Can sim one put up a pic of the exact sliders so I can see

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2015, 10:44 AM   #152
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorenzoDC
Totally respect your work. That said, I just played another game where my strong rebounding team is beat on OR 14-4. It's just crazy the animations I'm getting with my rebounders moving out of the way to allow the CPU rebounder to grab the board and either knock it home or kick it out for an open J. This while crashing defensive glass.

At this point I'm not changing the sliders but I'm getting very close. This many games in a row seeing the same kind of result makes me thing it's not a random fluke.
Appreciate it, and thank you for the feedback. In m experience, I am not seeing the same issue. Using primarily the Pistons (a very good rebounding team), I am consistently out-reboudning my opponents by 5 or more rebounds. I played a game Grizzlies (CPU) and Hawks (Me) and the Grizzlies out-rebounded me, like they should.

I will continue to play more games, and will post pics of game stats. Is this only an issue of CPU offensive rebounding, or is the same thing happening on the defensive side?

I appreciate the feedback, and I like that you are finding problems. The only way to perfect these sliders is to pick them apart until there is nothing to pick at anymore.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »