Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-08-2016, 10:58 AM   #545
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterno50
Game two. Detroits (me) vs. Cavs (cpu)
htt p://i mgur. com /a /TM37o

Delete space bars. What do you think of these stats

Edit. Starte to play with your sliders, i use user timing so i lowered mid/3pt like 3 points. we get more more points in the Second half, especially 4 quarter, compared to the first half. Anyway to solve this?
Playing all-star.

One thing i noticed if that every run to the basket/pump fane turns into a FT, and the cpu throws an exaggerated amount of 3's (your sliders arr at 903's any particular reason for this)
Lamarcus Aldridge went 1-8 on 3 shot attempts, he has 45 in 3p shot lol. So manu 3's and not that much of paint plays, centers etc.
Another thing, where do i change teams poe's? Cant find it. Does it affect mygm? Playnow too? Or only Ml

After watching your "Contested Shots" video, how do you get to the 4th qt with 70~ points and keep the game slow paced? There was 1min left in the 4 and it was 88-88. I try to play slow but always get high scores (me and cpu do)
Thank you

NBA teams average ~ 100 points per game. If you are scoring anywhere from 85-115 points per 12 minute game. Are you running plays/freestyles, or just attacking in transition? Not sure about scoring more points in the second half. Maybe your players are getting into rhythm and making more shots? You can't change POEs for other teams unless you do a 30 team control ML, so it can't be done in MyGM.

It is interesting that you say C and PF are shooting a lot of threes. Do you have the names of the players? Because a lot of big men actually have a decent 3pt shot. Not sure why Aldridge is shooting 8 threes a game, but I can say in my experience opposing teams still play plenty in the paint, scoring anywhere from 40-55 pip per game.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2016, 05:08 AM   #546
Rookie

Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

greaat stuff!
Old 06-21-2016, 06:33 AM   #547
Just started!

have these been tested on cpu vs cpu
Old 06-21-2016, 06:34 AM   #548
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
Will test these probably, but i have one question:
Why did you put R.I.P after shady mike? He's gonna make a slider set for 2k16 right? Please say he will

have these been tested on cpu vs cpu
Old 06-22-2016, 10:13 PM   #549
Rookie

Tried to start a MyLeague mode with default sliders and got aggravated quickly. 2k14 took a lot of tweaking to be playable so I'm not surprised by '16 being annoying too, but your sliders seem to have done the trick!

Thank you very much.

I will say that on All Star difficulty at 12min quarters, OKC beat me like 128-120 or something and it was a close game until the 3rd quarter. Seems on All-Star the CPU gets a lot of shots of tough shots to go in and gain the advantage otherwise, also a pain defensively. I had a lot of trouble making shots.

So, I changed it to PRO difficulty which I prefer on 2k14 and reduced quarters to 10mins and I beat the Nets. They had some stupid moments and sort of looked lost out there, so I will be trying all star again with the 10min quarters.

I also raised the game speed to 49 instead of 47, because my guys seemed almost in slow motion at times at 47.
Old 07-11-2016, 02:32 PM   #550
Rookie

Has anyone tried this on superstar? Was finding it a bit easy. Can anyone comment or recommend a more challenging set? Really liking how the game flows but I'm coasting to wins with a sub par team at the moment

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »