Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-11-2015, 03:25 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Just played my first game with these sliders in MyGM mode a couple years in. I just moved my team so I decided to try out some of the rookies I have to see how they are in the new stadium and whatnot. I liked the feel, and while the score said it was close it should of been a blow out. Apparently can't seem to hold onto the ball and turned it over quite a lot. Hopefully it was just the first game with it.

Bulls (cpu) 106@ Royals (me) 111
41/108 (38%) FG 46/88 (52%)
9/31 (29%) 3PT 2/7 (29%)
15/20 (38%) FT 17/24 (52%)
18 Fast Break 24
46 PiP 74 (I really don't think they had that much it seemed they took a lot of jumpers since they couldn't score inside
4 Second Chance Pts 19
45 Bench Pts 38
29 Assits 29
6 Off. Reb. 10
35 Def. Reb. 59 My bigs are legit rebounders so was expecting this.
21 Steals 7 About only 6 legit steals. Rest were bad passes (mostly inbounding) or losing the ball when trying to make a spin move
5 Blocks 3 Hardly brought it inside
7 (30) Turnovers (Pts off) 27 (8)
14 Fouls 13
4 Biggest Lead 11
23:44 Poss. 24:15

Gasol, and yes it's Marc not Pau since he retired, lit me up at first scoring 11 of their 15 points. Once I got a handle of that, and he would end up with a double-double with 16 points, 16 rebounds, and 5 steals, it was trying to stop their guards. Preston Watkins (2 year SF) lead the team with 21 followed by Butler (20) and Rose (17).

On my end I also had 5 people with double digits in rebounds. I do have the twin towers for defense on my team which is why I felt they really didn't score that much in the paint. Both are centers, but having the #1 pick this past year I had to get the best player despite having a good center who is only a 3 year pro. I was the Cav's so the only two players from the team I still have is Irving and Thompson (who probably will be traded off hopefully before the deadline cause I really don't want to lose him straight to free agency). Irving had the most turnovers with 6 and I think only 2 were legit turnovers the others seemed, as least to me, to be out of my control.

These do seem to be very good, and only one player (the rookie center Dawkins) played 12 minutes less than what I set him up for. Maybe its cause his stamina is low, but when checking he never seemed to dip too low where he would be in trouble. I will play a couple more to see how they do after a little more play time. Good job though so far!
Old 10-11-2015, 05:00 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 0

Playing as the Trailblazers. I definitely felt the difference between the two teams as the Pelicans big men pounded the paint and rebounded well.

I felt like the CPU may have been taking it to the paint toooo much. However that may have been my defence.

I enjoy the difficulty of the sliders, I feel like if I were not new to them it would have been a competitive game given the chosen teams.

I feel like the FT difficulty sitting at 55 is not necessary. I am going to move mine to 50.

Last edited by Sam12345; 10-11-2015 at 06:22 AM.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:25 AM   #59
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

I had a much better game against the Hawks. I exploited Korver's lack of defense late & torched him for 36 points with Mario Hezonja (traded for Winslow). Hawks almost pulled away by hitting most of their 3's in the fourth. I also adjusted ball handling & hands just a tad bit to lower pointless turnovers. Random turnovers are still there, as they are in real life, but seem a bit more balanced. My opinion of course. I'm really enjoying these sliders, played the Timberwolves after that & mopped them as expected. I might use these for the rest of MyGM barring any unexpected changes within the gameplay. (Although I may start over now that I regret trading Dragic, I know I know, I had thoughts of making Chalmers a premier point guard but now it feels weird not having Dragic)

Couldn't hit jump shots all game with Wade!! Made up for it with some key trips to the free throw line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Insight23; 10-11-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:59 PM   #60
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Thanks for all of the great feedback, and glad all of you are enjoying the sliders. Have been busy the last few days, but am going to get back to testing today and tomorrow. It seems as if the only major problem is too many turnovers for the user, which should be easily fixable. I also am going to lower Offensive Rebounding by a few clicks, to see if that makes rebounding more organic. Looks like you all are having great games, which is the goal of this set. Hopefully, I will have a finalized set by Monday evening.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

Last edited by ThatMichiganFan; 10-11-2015 at 02:48 PM.
Old 10-11-2015, 10:31 PM   #61
Pro

OVR: 5

I found out that either I am doing spin moves wrong or that for some reason on these sliders it is impossible to successfully do it. I get most of my driving turnovers by using it. Still good sliders all around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 06:12 AM   #62
Rookie

CPU O boards feel slightly strong.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #63
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

I am running few days behind, because I was called into work tonight because someone was sick. Sliders aren't complete yet, but I have tweaked rebounding a bit and it seems to work great. Still making sure that there are not too many errant passes, but should be ready in a day or two.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-12-2015, 09:05 PM   #64
Rookie

Can these sliders be used on superstar diff......or jus all star

Sent from my SM-G850M using Tapatalk

Last edited by domp242; 10-12-2015 at 09:14 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »