Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #89
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Thanks man, if I get involved in a project, I can be kind of a perfectionist. Which I guess helps in most situations.

It absolutely does. I'm hoping 2k doesn't release any patches that drastically change the gameplay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2015, 07:28 PM   #90
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Not wishing to sidetrack your thread but have you checked this out? http://www.operationsports.com/forum...c-defense.html
Yes, and I recommend the tips found in that thread for anyone struggling on offense. But, in my opinion, the CPU D is still just a little bit too sticky for my tastes. With the changes made to speed, acceleration, and lateral quickness, strong CPU defenders stand out more from lesser defenders, and faster, quicker players stand out from bigger, slower players.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-14-2015, 08:29 PM   #91
Rookie

I was wondering if someone could give me the pros/cons/differences between real % and user %.

I guess real % obviously makes it more realistic, but for some reason I feel like I have less control with outcomes compared to user %. Was just hoping to get a rundown of why one over the other.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 10:11 PM   #92
Pro

torpidbeaver's Arena

OVR: 2

God. I'm so tired of having my breakaways run down and challenged, followed by stupid missed lay-ins.

I know it's not unique to these sliders, but it's so goddamned annoying.
Old 10-14-2015, 11:21 PM   #93
Rookie

wilsonowens704's Arena

Do you have the Controller settings different or is it 50-50? Defensive Assist - Box Out
Old 10-15-2015, 08:51 AM   #94
Pro

lkasprzak's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegend5
I was wondering if someone could give me the pros/cons/differences between real % and user %.

I guess real % obviously makes it more realistic, but for some reason I feel like I have less control with outcomes compared to user %. Was just hoping to get a rundown of why one over the other.
EXACTLY! I feel the same way. Can someone explain how its works? Does release point still a factor?

Old 10-15-2015, 08:52 AM   #95
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Trust me, I am all about total control, which is the reason I have all controller assist settings at 0. Real FG% makes me search even harder for good shots, because I know I am not going to be bailed out by good shot timing. Real FG% still takes in to account release point, but it has a much smaller effect on the % chance of the shot going in than Timing Shooting.

I haven't had a huge issue with missed breakaway layups, but I know it is an issue other people are having with this game. Nothing much I can do to fix that, just have to wait for a gameplay patch.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 12:00 AM   #96
Rookie

Hey man, played with your sliders for a bit and here are my observations so far:
Only really a few issues I wanted to address
- I'm concerned about cpu inside scoring being at 0, I understand what you are trying to do with limiting CPUs points in the paint but I have seen the cpu miss wayyyyyy too many ridiculously easy lay ups including both standing lay ups and driving lay ups. I think points in the paint is probably better addressed with tendencies and better user defense tbh.
- way too many blocks from user
- I know you and others addressed this earlier in the thread but I'm seeing too many ridiculous user turnovers, such as simple passes around the perimeter with no defensive pressure being airmailed into the stands

Other than that I have enjoyed what I've seen thus far, so far this year this set seems to have the most work put into it on all of OS. I appreciate your continued work so keep it up man! Let me know what you think about that inside scoring slider

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »