Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-05-2015, 09:23 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K16 All-Star Sim Sliders

I ran a Franchise game with the slider set. Pretty good stats, although I thought the computer got way too many offensive boards even when I had position. I'll try one more game in exhibition mode and try again. GS pulled A LOT of 3's, but that's realistic I feel, and most of them were little or not contested which made the number feel justified.

I really liked that I got a few errant passes on both accounts. mostly on long pass attempts. I like the feel of the game. felt like it was challenging, but not impossible. Also, I played with timing shooting rather than player %. Sorry if that makes my stats irrelevant.

It's cut off in the image, but I was the away Bulls(left) playing Warriors(right).
Old 10-05-2015, 09:27 PM   #34
Rookie

Not sure why the image didn't post.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:20 PM   #35
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Will these work cpu vs cpu
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2015, 10:21 PM   #36
Banned

shaunhill18's Arena

Please delete that i didn mean ro type that lol really sorry
Old 10-05-2015, 10:30 PM   #37
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhilGood
I ran a Franchise game with the slider set. Pretty good stats, although I thought the computer got way too many offensive boards even when I had position. I'll try one more game in exhibition mode and try again. GS pulled A LOT of 3's, but that's realistic I feel, and most of them were little or not contested which made the number feel justified.

I really liked that I got a few errant passes on both accounts. mostly on long pass attempts. I like the feel of the game. felt like it was challenging, but not impossible. Also, I played with timing shooting rather than player %. Sorry if that makes my stats irrelevant.

It's cut off in the image, but I was the away Bulls(left) playing Warriors(right).
Sounds like a great game. The fact that you use timing shooting shouldn't really matter. How many 3s exactly did they shoot? They took 28 per game last season.

I may up defensive rebounds a bit to make rebounds a little more balanced. Glad you had a great game. That's what this is all about!

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-06-2015, 05:35 AM   #38
Pro

These are good sliders man. I,m trying to see weather i should use user timing or not. Real FG% is killing me. missing an unreal amount of shots. Makes the game feel out of my hands. I don't want to mess up the balance of it by using user timing though. But i'm missing so many open shots and losing because of is so I don't know what to do man.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #39
Rookie

yeah, they took 27 3's. I'll manually type the stats out since I'm not sure whats up with my image links.

Bulls (Me)/Warriors
109 / 102 Points
39/82 (48%) / 42/112 (38%) FG
7/19 (37%) / 10/27(37%) 3PT
24/33 (73%) / 8/12(67%) FT
14 / 18 Fast Break Points
50 / 42 Points in the Paint
0 / 11 Second chance Points
43 / 37 Bench Points
31 / 29 Assists
4 / 11 OReb
57 / 42 Dreb
6 / 12 Stl
10 / 4 Blk
16 / 8 Turnovers
8 / 20 Team Fouls
26:00 / 21:59 TOP

Two things standing out to me right now is how many FGs they took and the number of fouls they had.

Granted, my style of play with the bulls is typically to get the ball inside, which is pretty realistic given Rose's play style, also there were about 4 intentional fouls I think at the end of the game, so I would adjust this to 8 to 16. The OREB numbers don't look as bad as it felt when I was playing the game as I racked up 57 defensive myself. If I can get the number of FG attempts down, this will lower the rebounding numbers to something a little more realistic.

I'm about to play a couple more games this morning against different types of teams. I'm thinking someone like Charlotte, who will try to work it inside more to Al Jefferson. And then a team like the spurs who should have a high bball IQ and I'll post those stats too.

All in all, I like the direction we're going with this slider set.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:24 PM   #40
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
These are good sliders man. I,m trying to see weather i should use user timing or not. Real FG% is killing me. missing an unreal amount of shots. Makes the game feel out of my hands. I don't want to mess up the balance of it by using user timing though. But i'm missing so many open shots and losing because of is so I don't know what to do man.
Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying them. You should be able to use user timing, and the sliders should play fine. I am not having the same issues with Real FG% as you, as I consistently shoot between 42%-46%. You can try raising the user shot success in small increments, until you find a good fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhilGood
yeah, they took 27 3's. I'll manually type the stats out since I'm not sure whats up with my image links.

Bulls (Me)/Warriors
109 / 102 Points
39/82 (48%) / 42/112 (38%) FG
7/19 (37%) / 10/27(37%) 3PT
24/33 (73%) / 8/12(67%) FT
14 / 18 Fast Break Points
50 / 42 Points in the Paint
0 / 11 Second chance Points
43 / 37 Bench Points
31 / 29 Assists
4 / 11 OReb
57 / 42 Dreb
6 / 12 Stl
10 / 4 Blk
16 / 8 Turnovers
8 / 20 Team Fouls
26:00 / 21:59 TOP

Two things standing out to me right now is how many FGs they took and the number of fouls they had.

Granted, my style of play with the bulls is typically to get the ball inside, which is pretty realistic given Rose's play style, also there were about 4 intentional fouls I think at the end of the game, so I would adjust this to 8 to 16. The OREB numbers don't look as bad as it felt when I was playing the game as I racked up 57 defensive myself. If I can get the number of FG attempts down, this will lower the rebounding numbers to something a little more realistic.

I'm about to play a couple more games this morning against different types of teams. I'm thinking someone like Charlotte, who will try to work it inside more to Al Jefferson. And then a team like the spurs who should have a high bball IQ and I'll post those stats too.

All in all, I like the direction we're going with this slider set.
Wow, GS took a ton of shots. The highest amount of shots the CPU has taken against me is 90 (I took 86). I think part of the reason the rebounding stats are a little weird is because of the amount of shots GS took. Fast break points make sense, as GS scored 20 fast break points per game last year. The number of fouls they had is good, were they mostly shooting fouls, or was there a variety? I may need to raise CPU fouls to match up with the user foul rates.

Overall, your stats look great, aside from wonky FGA and rebounds. I am very excited about these sliders and this game, and I think we are getting close to a finished product.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »