Home

MyLeague Random Events

This is a discussion on MyLeague Random Events within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-05-2020, 06:20 PM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: MyLeague fantasy draft for xbox one

Nba2k20 fantasy draft for xbox one using current players first come first serve send me gamertag if interested
Old 03-06-2020, 03:16 AM   #58
MVP

jk31's Arena

Re: MyLeague fantasy draft for xbox one

Quote:
Originally Posted by xGameOver107x
Nba2k20 fantasy draft for xbox one using current players first come first serve send me gamertag if interested
wrong Thread
Old 03-08-2020, 01:51 PM   #59
Rookie

Re: MyLeague Random Events

Maybe some coach centric storylines :

A star doesn't fit in or buy in the coach's system and demands a him or me situation.

A locker room has soured on their coach and demands his termination.

A star wants to bring in his own coach.

etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Old 03-10-2020, 07:42 PM   #60
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhanstracy
Maybe some coach centric storylines :

A star doesn't fit in or buy in the coach's system and demands a him or me situation.

A locker room has soured on their coach and demands his termination.

A star wants to bring in his own coach.

etc.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
I love how real life storylines like the Kenny Atkinson firing reminds us of new things we can add to this. Love this idea though. I wish there were some way to make coaches more valuable. Might be a worthy thing to add as an attribute boost/decliner, coach system fits, bump up/drop down everyone's attributes by 1-3 points.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:45 PM   #61
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
I love how real life storylines like the Kenny Atkinson firing reminds us of new things we can add to this. Love this idea though. I wish there were some way to make coaches more valuable. Might be a worthy thing to add as an attribute boost/decliner, coach system fits, bump up/drop down everyone's attributes by 1-3 points.

I didn’t update the version, but did update my own, using the advanced tutorial from the OP to follow steps on how to change the look up. If anyone wants to do it to, I created two events, one called Magic Touch, one called Different Pages.

Magic Touch increases all attributes for all players by 1-3 points while the coach is still with the team. The “with the team” is important, because if/when the coach leaves, the attributes go down. For simplicity, I’ll only be having the impact last for one season, so while the attributes will go up and stay at that new number beyond that one season, you can’t double dip and use it again the next year. All players that join the team during that league year also get the increase.

All the above applies to Different Pages, just you decrease by 1-3 while the coach is with the team. This is where the “with the team” piece is valuable because you can fire your coach and the attributes return to normal. Again, new acquisitions are impacted and while the rating stays at that lower number, you don’t get docked again the next year.

Hope that makes sense, if anyone adds it to their sheet would love to know how it works!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2020, 02:22 AM   #62
PC/PS4 Gamer

Rob. D's Arena

OVR: 14

This is dope gonna use this for my College Hoops myleague that I run
Old 03-19-2020, 02:31 AM   #63
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3

Mad respect for this man. Super cool concept and execution.

PSN: TheDom45
Old 03-20-2020, 03:20 PM   #64
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

I think I might be missing something in this thread but what determines the length of things? Like the result length default is 1-15. So I just got a surprise breakout for Keldon Johnson on the Lakers, do I just generate a length between that 1-15? Is that days, months, whatever I want? Do I just make it permanent?

And for a surgery, I got a player needs surgery for Jalen Suggs on the Lakers, I set the length for 45-90 days and generated (what the description said), I got 61 days, but what about the event result? It's default was 3-7, do I just ignore that and not generate anything?

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »