Home

*****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

This is a discussion on *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE***** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-04-2006, 04:15 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

thanks for clearing that up for me i was just confused because i saw that conferences hadn't been completed yet but ernie sims is created on the lions for instance and there are other rooks as well and that is what confused me but i believe i understand better now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2006, 04:28 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflchampion
I had a quick question... what you're doing with the guys who were originally rookies in 2K5 and were added rookies last year...?
We will be tweaking the entire league based on what they did last year. You see, the only reason we are using formulas directly tied to player projections is because we have not seen these rookies play in the NFL yet. All other players, including the rookies from last year, well, we've seen them play in the NFL, so they CAN be judged based on what they did.

The formulas are only for rookies for this year. We are trying to create rookies that are true to the real player's style of play based on their projected ratings.
Quote:
thanks for clearing that up for me i was just confused because i saw that conferences hadn't been completed yet but ernie sims is created on the lions for instance and there are other rooks as well and that is what confused me but i believe i understand better now
Yea, some of the rookies are already in there, but none of the them, outside of the NFC EAST and SOUTH, have actually been rated. And more rookies, alot more, will be added. As you can see in the first post of this thread, I'm keeping track of all the rookies added so you guys can see who made it and didn't make it, and then at the end we can all look at the final list and argue who was left out, so we can then put them in too! It's a major project, which is why we are gang-tackling it as a community. But we have a plan set, and as long as we stick to it, we should have the best roster file OS has ever seen.

Last edited by Flipmo23; 05-04-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 04:47 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 5

also marice stovall needs to be fixed
Old 05-04-2006, 04:59 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
also marice stovall needs to be fixed
what's wrong with him?
Old 05-04-2006, 05:08 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question about QB Accuracy Ratings

Hey, I downloaded the base roster and am just messing with the draft picks on my favorite team, the KC Chiefs. I was editing Brodie Croyle according to the formula set forth, but if you use the coversion percentage for pass accuracy, it ends up being 30. Is there some reason not to use the Accuracy Short and Accuracy Deep in the Pocket numbers as the baseline for Passer Accuracy? If there's a difference, average them out or something. Cause even the worst QB on the base roster right now has a passer accuracy rating of 43. Just a question, but it's a very cool idea.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2006, 05:28 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
what's wrong with him?
he has a rating of 88
Old 05-04-2006, 05:54 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question about editing

Ok, so the more I play with the editing stuff based on the formula, the more I like it. Though I'm new to the procedure, I read the explanation of how to add players by Flipmo. However, when I try to change a player on any team (I was going to edit the KC Chiefs Will Svitek to the new cornerback, Maxey), it tells me that there isn't enough room left in this roster to edit any more names. No matter whose name I try to change, it says the same thing. Am I missing something?

If I can get this figured out, and I get the ok from everyone, I'd be more than happy to take the AFC West and get all the rookies up to date down the depth chart based on the formula. I just finished my second-year law school finals, so my brain needs a break to do something like this!

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:26 PM   #48
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZZR
he has a rating of 88
Yeah, I fixed him when it came to my turn.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »