Home

*****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

This is a discussion on *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE***** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-07-2006, 05:33 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
I'll try to work on it some tonight, and possibly tomorrow morning. I've actually started a spreadsheet that I can just print out and use to make the editing go faster. So hopefully shouldn't take too long. I have the Colts and Titans done, and the Texans started. I'll keep you updated, and let you know if I have any questions.

One more thing - just to be sure I'm clear - NO defensive players get a catch rating higher than 5? Is that right? Just checking, because one of the rooks I was working on (I forget who now - one of the CB's or S's) has really good hands. But I wanted to stick w/ the standard formula, and wanted to double-check with you.
No defensive players that we create... leave the existing players the way they are. Also, I've put myself ahead of you, as I will start my division right now, and hopefully have it done for you by tonight. That way, we can kill two birds with one stone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2006, 06:06 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 10

I think I understand having no one defensively with a catch rating higher than 5(too many INT's, right?). But why leave the existing defensive players at their default? Seems like the stats will heavily favor the existing guys.

Also, at the end of this is anyone going to punch in the new schedule? Not trying to jump the gun before the rosters are done just curious if everything would be included in one mackin' franchise file?

Again, thanks for all your work guys.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:28 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 1

someone on another thread has already created a new roster, so if you find it it tells you how to impliment it
Old 05-07-2006, 07:38 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipmo23
No defensive players that we create... leave the existing players the way they are. Also, I've put myself ahead of you, as I will start my division right now, and hopefully have it done for you by tonight. That way, we can kill two birds with one stone.
Just saw that you put yourself up next - no biggie. However, due to my extreme state of being tired from my mini-marathon yesterday, not sure I'll get much work done tonight, if at all. Hopefully work on it tomorrow morning (assuming it's up by then), and then some tomorrow night after work.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:38 PM   #69
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoons21
I think I understand having no one defensively with a catch rating higher than 5(too many INT's, right?). But why leave the existing defensive players at their default? Seems like the stats will heavily favor the existing guys.

Also, at the end of this is anyone going to punch in the new schedule? Not trying to jump the gun before the rosters are done just curious if everything would be included in one mackin' franchise file?

Again, thanks for all your work guys.

Check this out bro...been there done that!

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=163641

He's done others also check the threads he'll explain everything! But like I've said its the personel moves and "Rookies" we're at right now the rest will come later we want to do this right...feel me?

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-07-2006, 08:18 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Check this out bro...been there done that!

http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...d.php?t=163641

He's done others also check the threads he'll explain everything! But like I've said its the personel moves and "Rookies" we're at right now the rest will come later we want to do this right...feel me?

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Gotcha.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:35 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 3

Add NFC WEST to the list of completed divisions. I was really happy with that way those rookies turned out, and the depth charts are really looking spot on.

Patience is a virtue, and boy, I don't think people are even beginning to get just how perfect a roster this will turn out to be. 83 rookies in there, and that's only half the team's worth!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2006, 09:05 AM   #72
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

A quick note and update here fellas QB Reggie McNeal a rookie is on the Bengals roster incase you were wondering I did create him and we'll update that missing player on the Bengals roster in the list on the front page hub.

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »