Home

*****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

This is a discussion on *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE***** within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-08-2006, 09:25 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: *****OFFICIAL COMMUNITY DRAFT/ROSTER UPDATE*****

Hey I noticed that someone moved Steve McNair from the FA list to the Ravens. I haven't found anything yet making this official, so I was just wondering if this were in fact the case. If not, I'll move him back.

I've started making updates, and I've finished the Titans (although I have some questions about the ratings, and how players turned out - Lendale White = 93???), and gotten two done for the Texans. I'll keep working tonight when I get home, and hopefully have something by tomorrow morning, at the latest. Just depends how much I can get done tonight. Working a full day, then having a 6-month old at home to take care of, may put a damper on things. But my wife's going out tonight for dinner, so I should have some more free time than usual.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:49 AM   #74
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjortman
Hey I noticed that someone moved Steve McNair from the FA list to the Ravens. I haven't found anything yet making this official, so I was just wondering if this were in fact the case. If not, I'll move him back.

I've started making updates, and I've finished the Titans (although I have some questions about the ratings, and how players turned out - Lendale White = 93???), and gotten two done for the Texans. I'll keep working tonight when I get home, and hopefully have something by tomorrow morning, at the latest. Just depends how much I can get done tonight. Working a full day, then having a 6-month old at home to take care of, may put a damper on things. But my wife's going out tonight for dinner, so I should have some more free time than usual.

Well its not official yet (Haven't checked todays news yet though) but by all indications and talks between the parties involved/teams have things are heading that way from what I've been able to gather and most news updates and media reports have him going there so yes it is presumed he'll be a Raven so as you've found out (as if you didn't know) the "Trigger" was pulled and the move was made so its basically a done deal as far as we're concerned and we want to keep the roster going and current reflecting these moves if it doesn't happen we can put him back just as easly its still a video game but boy what a game it is!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 05-08-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:12 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yea, I pulled the trigger on the McNair thing to avoid having to do it later on. He's practically wearing the jersey already. If the deal falls through, then I'll change it back, but it doesn't look like he will be in Tennessee this season, which is a shame since Young would've learned alot from him.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #76
Daydream Believer

Flyboy's Arena

OVR: 26

Sorry, I had to bail like that on you Flip -- I had to JET to class because I had the track of time. You can PM me what you were saying and I'll get back to you.
Old 05-08-2006, 04:53 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 15

There's a problem with the Falcons. DE John Abraham is listed as DE John Arguez in-game. Just want to let you know that.

And im hoping that you'll be fixing player ratings once all the rookies are finished because there are a lot of mess ups in terms of ratings.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:02 PM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
There's a problem with the Falcons. DE John Abraham is listed as DE John Arguez in-game. Just want to let you know that.

And im hoping that you'll be fixing player ratings once all the rookies are finished because there are a lot of mess ups in terms of ratings.
Thanks.

Are you talking about the veteran ratings? Because they have not been touched yet.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:13 PM   #79
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733

They'er not that far off and I've seen worse much worse, nothing here is freezing up, and the edits already there like I said are pretty good IMO unlike some others they are legit and nothings really "Messed" up here Dan77733 its still a 2k Football game and it does actually play that way so messed up is abit harsh but its your opinion and you're entitled to have one but messed up not hardly my friend you're wrong and could'nt be further from the truth!!!

Holla Back ya'll
Rickster101
Old 05-08-2006, 06:07 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 15

Ratings in general.

For example, Eagles DT Bunkley, Bills DT McCargo are in the 50's or 60's. That's waaay too low. I know McCargo went early but he should be in the mid - high 70's. Bunkley should be at least 80.

Another example is my 49ers. QB Dilfer is 82 while Smith is in the 70's and a backup. Sorry, that's not happening. I'm not a fan of Smith but SF didnt give him the biggest contract in team history just so he could sit on the bench playing backup to Dilfer.

Also, how can WR Jackson and WR Moss be rated higher then Holmes??? That makes no sense.

I know you guys are going based on a formula or whatever but seriously, seeing first rounders rated lower then four to seven rounders is nuts.

Back to my 49ers.....

Jennings should be the top rated OT with Snyder second and Harris third. Where's RB Maurice Hicks??? I couldnt find him. Barlow shouldnt be past 80. There's others but I dont remember them off the top of my head.

And I dont want you to think that im bashing you guys or anything. All the created rookies are damn good but ratings need to be adjusted accordingly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »