Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2017, 04:44 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

I'm interested in seeing if you make any adjustments to the movement sliders.

Question in regards to the Difficulty. From what I understand, no under the hood changes to the AI occur right? It's only a combo of the sliders for User vs CPU?

When you say you got destroyed on SS, I wonder how you would do if you adjusted the User sliders to match what the Default CPU sliders are for SS (to even the field). Have you tried that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 05:53 PM   #42
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

1st game using your sliders Sword. I was the Celtics.

And stats broken down to top players:

Last edited by extremeskins04; 09-15-2017 at 05:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:49 PM   #43
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Hey, Armor. I love that you play on Pro and get good games. I got my *** kicked on SS, and even on AS unless I fully lock in to play. Pro is definitely something I look forward to trying.

I will be playing games and can post pics of team stats for the games if that helps?? Thanks and really looking forward to the best 2k game ever this year

Sent from my SM-G920P using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 09-15-2017, 09:40 PM   #44
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Just played a game in myleague using the beta set. Spurs (me) vs Heat. Spurs shot 49% and Heat were 43%. Spurs had 8 free throw attempts and Heat had 9. The Heat had 22 three point attempts and only made 8.

Points in the Paint: Spurs 58 Heat 40, Rebounds: Spurs 46 Heat 45, Assists: Spurs 18 Heat 18. Waiters had 20 points in 32 minutes followed by J. Johnson who had 16 points, 9 rebounds, and 1 block in 38 minutes. Aldridge led the Spurs with 25 points, 14 rebounds, and 2 blocks in 33 minutes and Leonard had 15 points, 6 rebounds, and 4 assists.

I think the reason why I shot 49% for the game was because since the post game was working well for me with Aldridge I just kept going to it until they started double teaming Aldridge.

Also anyone else notice a small white dot on the screen during gameplay? I noticed it during a close up on a free throw and now just can't unsee it. It's not there when I go into replay but its there the rest of the time.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:02 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

Armors how do you set up your D.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 11:22 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0

I needed to go into coaching screen and set pregame

Traded to it much for Lebron, but I just want to makes playoffs
Old 09-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #47
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

This gameplay is absolutely fantastic. Not sure how the sliders work so well on Pro but they do. I think Putbacks and Offensive Rebounds might be high, not sure yet. Must do more testing.
Old 09-15-2017, 11:45 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Just played a game in myleague using the beta set. Spurs (me) vs Heat. Spurs shot 49% and Heat were 43%. Spurs had 8 free throw attempts and Heat had 9. The Heat had 22 three point attempts and only made 8.

Points in the Paint: Spurs 58 Heat 40, Rebounds: Spurs 46 Heat 45, Assists: Spurs 18 Heat 18. Waiters had 20 points in 32 minutes followed by J. Johnson who had 16 points, 9 rebounds, and 1 block in 38 minutes. Aldridge led the Spurs with 25 points, 14 rebounds, and 2 blocks in 33 minutes and Leonard had 15 points, 6 rebounds, and 4 assists.

I think the reason why I shot 49% for the game was because since the post game was working well for me with Aldridge I just kept going to it until they started double teaming Aldridge.

Also anyone else notice a small white dot on the screen during gameplay? I noticed it during a close up on a free throw and now just can't unsee it. It's not there when I go into replay but its there the rest of the time.
This....i thought a pixel had gone on my TV but I didn't notice it when I tried another game

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »