Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2017, 12:41 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by aezub
Its not spam bro, rebounds stats are so important in basketbal game. Im very sad about this. Sorry if I disrupted you
Oh I get it. It's a bad legecy issue that is a code problem I bet, I will say it's better than years past, but still bad
Old 09-16-2017, 12:48 PM   #74
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Defensive matchups are huge guys

2k bumped my game on pause ( One thing I hate about 2k)

Replay the same game and Clippers are attacking whoever Lonzo is guarding, so I have to switch up my D

Love this game
Old 09-16-2017, 01:12 PM   #75
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
Awesome work as usual Sword. Question. Are you seeing some high rebound numbers from good rebounders? I know you don't base things on stats alone, but was just curious.

Yeah it is far too early to draw concrete conclusions. Basketball is 82 games. I need a really good sample size......and we will have one because I am not starting my franchise’s till I have a good 40 games under my belt, tune and test MyLeague as well, plus waiting on our awesome roster makers to do their magic with rosters, classic rosters and draft classes.

So we are truly labbing this game this year with the same intensity and focus as I did back on 2K11.

That’s how much this game is going to own my soul for years to come. I am seriously floored with it. IT is finally a next gen basketball game.

2K15 and 16 were solid titles.....17 over patched mess, this season....out of the box this game is a dream. And ut truly feels next gen.

Much like The Show 17 feels totally next gen (took them 3 cycles 14,15,and 16 to get there). It took 14, 15 16 and 17.....and IMO they have arrived at our first true next gen title with 2K18.

No matter how many advances they made on 15 and 16....I still felt 2K11 was the GOAT....not anymore.

I know I will play multiple seasons, rosters and years with 2K18. Much like I will with MLB 17.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-16-2017 at 01:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #76
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Yeah it is far too early to draw concrete conclusions. Basketball is 82 games. I need a really good sample size......and we will have one because I am not starting my franchise’s till I have a good 40 games under my belt, tune and test MyLeague as well, plus waiting on our awesome roster makers to do their magic with rosters, classic rosters and draft classes.

So we are truly labbing this game this year with the same intensity and focus as I did back on 2K11.

That’s how much this game is going to own my soul for years to come. I am seriously floored with it. IT is finally a next gen basketball game.

2K15 and 16 were solid titles.....17 over patched mess, this season....out of the box this game is a dream. And ut truly feels next gen.

Much like The Show 17 feels totally next gen (took them 3 cycles 14,15,and 16 to get there). It took 14, 15 16 and 17.....and IMO they have arrived at our first true next gen title with 2K18.

No matter how many advances they made on 15 and 16....I still felt 2K11 was the GOAT....not anymore.

I know I will play multiple seasons, rosters and years with 2K18. Much like I will with MLB 17.
You have to play real basketball. You must have guys who can shoot open 3's when D packs in, but not just anyone is hitting 3's like 2k past
Old 09-16-2017, 01:39 PM   #77
Rookie

Decent stats after adjustments from 1st game

Being able to control advanced rotations for CPU takes out a lot cheese and CPU starters playing too much
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7369.jpg (556.4 KB, 169 views)
Old 09-16-2017, 02:56 PM   #78
MVP

OVR: 4

How do you control advanced rotations for the cpu?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2017, 03:13 PM   #79
Just started!

Reading these posts has gotten me very excited to play this years game. I got it yesterday, but due to school and a football game that involved a 60 minute lightning delay, I wasn't home until 2:00 in the morning. Now I'm just waiting for some time to hop on and finally play. I Appreciate everything you do A&S, I'm currently using your madden 18 sliders and can't wait to put this in. One question for anyone that'll answer; when you do 30 team control, what are things you control for the other 29 teams? I'd like to have the best experience possible, but not sure how 30 team control works or what you have to control. So if someone could give me a brief breakdown or maybe send me to a forum somewhere, that would be awesome! Keep working armor, we all appreciate you!
Old 09-16-2017, 03:43 PM   #80
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

96/97 Heat at 94/95 Magic On Twitch
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »