Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-04-2017, 08:29 PM   #873
Rookie

OGBullsFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Howdy. Are guys seeing a good variation of fouls w/ this set? I'm going to try these tonight but wanted to see what the community thought. Thanks in advance!
Old 12-05-2017, 11:26 AM   #874
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBullsFan
Howdy. Are guys seeing a good variation of fouls w/ this set? I'm going to try these tonight but wanted to see what the community thought. Thanks in advance!
I am seeing everything. Shooting fouls, moving screens, defensive 3 seconds, offensive 3 seconds etc.

Plenty of on ball and off ball fouls being called.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-05-2017, 02:58 PM   #875
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I am seeing everything. Shooting fouls, moving screens, defensive 3 seconds, offensive 3 seconds etc.

Plenty of on ball and off ball fouls being called.
Looking for a set of realistic sliders since my lovely gf came home with a copy of 2k18 today.
Are these sliders updated with 2ks 1.06 version?
There's like a billion pages I have to scroll through,so going straight to the source
Playing ML with player lock btw

Xbox :ettnollbajen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2017, 03:14 PM   #876
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ettnollbajen
Looking for a set of realistic sliders since my lovely gf came home with a copy of 2k18 today.
Are these sliders updated with 2ks 1.06 version?
There's like a billion pages I have to scroll through,so going straight to the source
Playing ML with player lock btw
Sliders are up to date.

Let it rip.

I love this game. One of the GOAT sports game hands down. I am playing Myleague single season replays with MJWizards classic season sets. 1997/98, 2001/02 and 1990/1991

That's all I need.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-05-2017, 03:28 PM   #877
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Sliders are up to date.

Let it rip.

I love this game. One of the GOAT sports game hands down. I am playing Myleague single season replays with MJWizards classic season sets. 1997/98, 2001/02 and 1990/1991

That's all I need.
Cool man,installing-fixing sliders-setting up a career.
Rip I will!
Thanks for the answer man.
Been deep into my 17,wasn't really expecting 18 already,but here I go
Hope your ML is going well pal

Old 12-06-2017, 09:37 AM   #878
MVP

OVR: 23

I'm getting ready to start my 30 Team Controlled MY LEAGUE with these settings laid out in this thread. Great info in here, I'm hoping to combine everything in here, with some of the other info (rosers, sliders, draft classes) and run a Franchise Blog here on OS.

psn - CeeGee
Old 12-06-2017, 09:53 AM   #879
MVP

OVR: 6

Hi!

Just bought the game this week on the PSN 12 deals. Searched around the forum and decided to go with "OS Community Gameplay Authentic Roster" by King Gro23, and this sliders - Gold Version (Purple version was encouraged on the thread of these rosters actually, but for now Gold version suits my poor skills better).

I will say the game plays really good! I havenīt seen anything out of the ordinary, gameplay is good, stats are good too, itīs a great combination this sliders and those rosters if anyone wants to try.

Having said that, the last 2K i played was 2K16 and at the time i had a medium knowledge of dribbling and post moves. Now, i donīt know if things are very different this year from 2K16 or if i completely forgot the moves but im having a lot of trouble doing what i want the player to do in dribbling and post moves. Searched tutorials on youtube but itīs either advanced, or cheasy moves or guys screaming for a 10 minute introduction and 10 seconds of content... anyone knows good tutorials for PS4 for dribbling and post moves?
Old 12-06-2017, 11:19 AM   #880
Pro

Good job on these,I'm on Xbox so I went for the settings and sliders in the OP.
Purple ones I think,works like a charm,usually play on 11 min (16-17) but these had a good scoreline and good stats on 12 min qtrs.
Might adjust I feel the need,but they feel solid.
Top shelf stuff boys

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »