Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-01-2017, 09:11 PM   #441
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Wow......just had a heart breaking loss to the Celtics at home. Kyrie Irving hits a buzzer beater with Goran Dragic in his face.....just epic....also playing on a sore heal. We were down 100-92 with 1:51 left. We go on a 8-0 run to tie it with 16 ticks left.

I knew it would be Irving Isolation for the last shot.....I defended him as well as I could without fouling him. He sinked a 16 footer fading away. He was a beast tonight. I had no answer for him. Tried 3 different guys on him.....there was just no stopping him tonight.

Dion Waiters is still out with a broken toe (back in 1 more week).

This was my first game with my “Red” set. I LOVE IT. But I want to test more before I unleash it on you folks.

Here is the box scores below.

Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-01-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2017, 09:16 PM   #442
Pro

Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
What I will do is create a “red” set.

So the next update will be called our Pro “Red” set and will just be a more advanced set for those who want more of a challenge on Pro.
Sounds good. This is what I've been looking for I think. Like yourself, I've now got a few games under my belt and certain aspects are getting easier as I get into the groove of things

Looking forward to it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2017, 09:39 PM   #443
Rookie

I still think because I'm adjusting enough and have some set up where I don't have an advantage this slider you have right now is perfect for me. Things like getting to the basket easy aren't going to change too much, but when you get trigger-happy from three it ruins your team. I'm having a blast and every time I think I had a breakthrough I lose, so thank you for having two sets for us.
Old 10-01-2017, 09:47 PM   #444
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
I still think because I'm adjusting enough and have some set up where I don't have an advantage this slider you have right now is perfect for me. Things like getting to the basket easy aren't going to change too much, but when you get trigger-happy from three it ruins your team. I'm having a blast and every time I think I had a breakthrough I lose, so thank you for having two sets for us.
Oh yeah...getting to the hoop really is about playing off screens and exploding at the right time.

But blocks, defensive awareness and cutting off guys....needed some tuning. I found myself getting too good as I have gotten comfortable with the sticks again after a very long layoff from 2K.

Both sets are very good. The Gold 1.0 to me is perfect for Regular Joes. And the Red 1.0 for those Regular Joes looking for more of a challenge without All-Star and above CPU cheese.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-01-2017, 11:40 PM   #445
All Star

Just wondering Armor if you can like explain how you got your MYLEAGUE settings and what kind of things you where seeing with different numbers for those. Just wondering what your thought process was for those?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2017, 11:52 PM   #446
All Star

I have now been playing on All star in stead of pro for the last like 6 games or so. Pro was just to easy this year. I think this years game is by far a easier game then like ever other 2k game during either this gen or last gen. On pro the CPU was missing a lot of easy shoots and just to often would shoot like 35% from the field and it was just getting to easy for me to drive to the basket as I have gotten more playing time and gotten better. Now with playing on All star CPU is shooting better and over all I am getting pretty good results. I have also up CPU on ball d to 50. With having that at 50 and playing on all star instead of pro its not as easy to drive has it was on pro. I am playing with similar sliders but with a few changes and still working on a few things. I am not plaining to start MYLEAGUE in till the real NBA season starts as I want to make sure there are no more big trades or changes to teams before the season starts. So hopefully by then we will have a patch out to fix some of the issues with MYLEAGUE and hopefully I will have my sliders locked in. The thing I am still working on is trying to lower PIP and FG in paint. Right now to many games where teams are scoring like 50-60 PIP and where FG % is really high in the paint. I have tried some games with the drive contact and like inside contact sliders up higher like around 70 for me and 70 for CPU. I think at 70 for CPU works pretty well but 70 for me I think is maybe a little to high. I have tried 65 for me and then its like CPU is scoring and shooting to good in the paint again. I think like 67-68 may be the key number for me or something.

Last edited by Smallville102001; 10-01-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:04 AM   #447
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
What I will do is create a “red” set.

So the next update will be called our Pro “Red” set and will just be a more advanced set for those who want more of a challenge on Pro.
Will be interested to see what you come up with because I am getting better now with more playing time and I also think this years game is easier then past 2k games.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:14 AM   #448
Rookie

Armor what sliders do you feel is more preferred for Cpu vs Cpu?

Red 1.0 or Gold 1.0?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »