Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2017, 02:01 PM   #409
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
It is not for the reason that was stated in the bugs thread on that particular link I had....that is all I am going to comment on regarding that. It was false as to the reason for the high injury rate.

Injuries happen at a higher than normal rate....I edit the injuries as I see fit for my team and teams around the league. I also have edited the injury settings and they seem much better for me in MYLeague.

I do not want to turn this into a bugs an glitches thread.....so let's move on.
Oh I was hoping it was just that because then it would be something that I think could be fixed easily with a patch or roster update. It is something that really needs to be fixed. I want injures but right now the amount of injures that are happing you would think you where playing a football game lol. How do you edit injuries any way?
Old 09-30-2017, 02:04 PM   #410
All Star

Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

I have not played enough with the offensive rebounding sliders to really know how well they work at 35 setting but I have seen 2 different results.

First game me and the CPU had a combined like 37 offensive rebounds. 2nd game only like 14. Big difference but the first game also went to over time and had a worse shooting % in the first game then in the 2nd game.
Old 09-30-2017, 02:33 PM   #411
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Xbox Download.

My League settings:
File name - A&S ML v1.0

Sliders:
File name - A&S ProGold v1.0

Gamertage:
Retropyro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2017, 02:43 PM   #412
All Star

looking at the first page it looks like you said you can download MY League settings I didn't know that.
Old 09-30-2017, 03:10 PM   #413
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Already looking at tweaks as my 2K skills have returned after all this testing.

Stay tuned

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-30-2017, 03:25 PM   #414
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Heat fall to the Spurs details coming.

97-88

Great great game!!!

Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #415
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Heat fall to the Spurs details coming.

97-88

Great great game!!!

Agree! After figuring out how to play after a million games I'm starting to get the hang of it, but it's still not too easy as the computer has a tendency to make runs. I was just able to have Lebron take over in the fourth quarter like he should.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2017, 05:26 PM   #416
Rookie

I feel that Some games are easy and some are not. My Hawks are currently pretty well rounded we also aqquired durant this offseason hehe.

What i like about MyLeague is that every game plays out diffrent. Sometimes your best players will play well as expected. Sometimes they will set the arean blazing, sometimes they will shoot horribly and perform awful the whole night. It's a wonderful experience.

I just lost dennis and durant in one game though > so idk how to feel about it though the season is early so no problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »