Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-30-2017, 06:08 PM   #417
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Hey Armor I was just wondering with the Body-up-sensitivity slider like what are you seeing? I had this at 50 for a while and at one point in time I put it up to 100 for like 3 games in a row and I didn't notice any difference with how the game played or felt or looked. I am just wondering like what do you notice with this slider changed? Its one of those sliders that I am not really sure what it does. Also with your MYLEAGUE sliders are those final? Or do you think you may make some changes to them?
Old 09-30-2017, 06:11 PM   #418
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trillasxtaee
I feel that Some games are easy and some are not. My Hawks are currently pretty well rounded we also aqquired durant this offseason hehe.

What i like about MyLeague is that every game plays out diffrent. Sometimes your best players will play well as expected. Sometimes they will set the arean blazing, sometimes they will shoot horribly and perform awful the whole night. It's a wonderful experience.

I just lost dennis and durant in one game though > so idk how to feel about it though the season is early so no problem.

That is the NBA. Some nights you have close games

Some games you have blowouts
Old 09-30-2017, 06:13 PM   #419
Rookie

OVR: 1

So I just played my first NBA 2K18 game:

The game was quite even for the first 2.5 quarters, but then I pulled away. I liked the gameplay. Couple of things I noticed:

-IIRC, the CPU did not call timeout once.
-Fatigue might be something I will take a closer look at. Seemed to me my players should have been more tired, but alas, it was the first game of the season.
-FTs might be a little bit low, although I'm still trying to figure out how to defend and get to the basket on offense, so a lack of contact might be the cause of that.
Old 09-30-2017, 07:36 PM   #420
MVP

Insight23's Arena

OVR: 1

My apologies if I missed it but are their any changes to game speed/free throw difficulty & controller settings?

Also, I'll be keeping up with your Heat MyLeague!!
Old 09-30-2017, 08:20 PM   #421
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballGHS
Agree! After figuring out how to play after a million games I'm starting to get the hang of it, but it's still not too easy as the computer has a tendency to make runs. I was just able to have Lebron take over in the fourth quarter like he should.
- Yeah...Human Atributes is where we will see some tweaks soon. I need to finish out my home stand and then that 5 game road trip to finalize what I feel I need to tune down for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
My apologies if I missed it but are their any changes to game speed/free throw difficulty & controller settings? - FT is real % so there is no difficulty involved. Purely based on ratings. Controller settings did change to my custom set up for passing. I make it heavily directional based....I am liking that but experimenting with other combo’s.

Also, I'll be keeping up with your Heat MyLeague!!

Answers in bold and GO HEAT!!!!!
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2017, 08:22 PM   #422
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
- Yeah...Human Atributes is where we will see some tweaks soon. I need to finish out my home stand and then that 5 game road trip to finalize what I feel I need to tune down for myself.

Answers in bold and GO HEAT!!!!!
What kind of tweaks are you thinking about making?
Old 09-30-2017, 08:53 PM   #423
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
Xbox Download.

My League settings:

File name - A&S ML v1.0

Sliders:

File name - A&S ProGold v1.0

Gamertage:

Retropyro

What roster you using on Xbox one?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-30-2017, 09:04 PM   #424
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
What roster you using on Xbox one?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Hadn't decided on one yet. I used the Professor 2K draft roster in my test league, so I might give their NBA roster a go, but I haven't looked into yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »