Home

Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2017, 10:41 PM   #425
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

See my bench isn't enough second and fourth. While the CPUs making runs how they should, I'm winning and getting better but not blowing people out either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2017, 11:00 PM   #426
Rookie

Re: Armor & Sword's NBA 2K18 "Regular Joe" Simulation Real FG%/FT% Style Sliders

yes i to have notice that. There are Good Players, Average Players, and Bad players. my team is a mix of Good and Average with a few bad. While losing irritates me I am learning from it. I will make better trades and off season choices
Old 09-30-2017, 11:03 PM   #427
Rookie

Watching the Laker preseason is changing my philosophy on playing this game. Man they are going to be so fun to watch even if they don't win more than 30 games. I agree that the more I play the better I'm getting, but don't tweak too much because CPU has runs and can you weather them with your subs and shooting. I'm getting better on defense and that is changing the game for me. Small ball is my game.

James
Ingram
Kumza (3pt rating too low. His shooting in summer league wasn't a fluke)
Nance
Ball is tough to run with and I love it

Just need a 3 and D bench.

Key is how good is your bench and subs.

Last edited by BasketballGHS; 09-30-2017 at 11:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:12 AM   #428
All Star

Any one seeing more charging fouls lately? I don't know if the last roster update changed something but I seem to be seeing more and that is great. In my first like 14 games between me and CPU there where only like 2 combined charges. Now in just the last 3 games I have had like 5.
Old 10-01-2017, 02:12 AM   #429
Rookie

i got a question for Armor or any other slider maker. Real player % does effect CPU too right?

I never understood how CPU shoots.
Old 10-01-2017, 04:36 AM   #430
Rookie

For those select few with the game on the switch, I put v1.0 Gold up!

Name: Armor & Sword Gold
Nickname: Emilio

Thanks for the awesome sliders! I always come back to you whenever I get a new sports game!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-01-2017, 11:05 AM   #431
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played three additional games. First of all, the game just seems to easy for me at times. I just blew the Pacers ouf of Oklahoma by winning by 40+. They could not make a shot all game long and yet kept chucking terrible jumpers.

Additionally, I feel like I'm too good at rebounding and there are too few FTs throughout the games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2017, 11:10 AM   #432
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillendreher
Played three additional games. First of all, the game just seems to easy for me at times. I just blew the Pacers ouf of Oklahoma by winning by 40+. They could not make a shot all game long and yet kept chucking terrible jumpers.

Additionally, I feel like I'm too good at rebounding and there are too few FTs throughout the games.
If you don't test at least 20 games it's a mute point and Armors let's everyone know this isn't for everyone on page 1. They turn this game a turn, so results will vary

Team you use. If you play sim and stick skills play a part too

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »