Home

Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

This is a discussion on Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-17-2016, 05:30 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Nothing wrong with little tweaks. I agree that when using real % that Free-throws should still be user timing. It's all about getting it to whatever is best for you. I'm just here to provide the ground work for you guys. That was a close game. Did you enjoy it? I'm glad real % can be used.
I enjoyed the game a lot. It was very fun and felt realistic imo. Thanks to you, I don't have to look for anymore sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2016, 06:05 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by catambay10
I enjoyed the game a lot. It was very fun and felt realistic imo. Thanks to you, I don't have to look for anymore sliders.
I gotta thank all of you who were willing to give them a try. I been doing this for years but never expected anyone on here to give me a try. Normally I have my younger brothers try them because they are extremely critical. One of them hit me up to tell me they are good. No complaints. I really appreciate all of you for the positive feedback and advice.
Old 12-17-2016, 09:29 PM   #67
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Eggie25, what do you have defensive and boxout assist strength at as well as automatic shot contest?
Old 12-17-2016, 09:51 PM   #68
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Eggie25, what do you have defensive and boxout assist strength at as well as automatic shot contest?
I use the default settings:
Defensive Assist Strength - 0
Boxout Assist Strength - 50
Automatic Shot Contest - Intense-D

I suggest that you use whatever you are comfortable with though. At the end of the day, it's about your experience. I'm just here to help with the basic sliders. Let me know how your experience goes.

Last edited by Eggie25; 12-17-2016 at 09:56 PM.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:29 AM   #69
MVP

creweutah's Arena

I actually think your sliders play awesome. Better then mine lol. Im just doing some heavy testing and trying out a few things to see if I can get the CPU to play as realistic as possible but more importantly get the boxscore and stats to be as real life as possible but at the same time vary in every game too. Need more testers though posting their boxscores to further help me to get my sliders or should I say 'our' sliders as realistic as possible.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:55 AM   #70
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
I actually think your sliders play awesome. Better then mine lol. Im just doing some heavy testing and trying out a few things to see if I can get the CPU to play as realistic as possible but more importantly get the boxscore and stats to be as real life as possible but at the same time vary in every game too. Need more testers though posting their boxscores to further help me to get my sliders or should I say 'our' sliders as realistic as possible.
Thanks. I'm here trying not to fall asleep as I'm running my final test of the night with cpu vs Cpu (Cavs-Clippers). In terms of individual Rebounding stats I'm sure I've solved it. Now guards have the potential to get triple doubles. Big men won't grab every single defensive rebound and players will fight for positioning. Now positioning will matter more than ratings. So anyone can have a big Rebounding game. It will shake the stats game up and make it more dynamic. Will post results and update my sliders in the morning most likely. I'm trying to have my jersey retired in these forums lol.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:43 AM   #71
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Re: Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing (Real % possible) HOF Sliders

Here are the last two games I played. Towns killed me all game in my matchup against the T'Wolves. Actually, I got a bit frustrated late in the game as I knew my demise was surely coming. So you can take away about 5-6 3's from my stats haha or keep them. Teams sometimes jack up 3's when their opponent is running away with the game in the latter half of the game. Despite my L this was again a game that I didn't feel cheated. CPU was more aggressive this game, caught me off guard. I only lost by 6 but the T'Wolves controlled the whole game by not letting me carve into the lead enough to even tie the game. Again, the lead I did have was early on.

With the Pelicans up next I had to make sure Davis didn't have a similar performance as Towns did. It was a success!! Gasol got most of the job against Davis but Allen did as well & man did he play him tough. Got more rebounds than expected with Allen too.

I shot better this game & NEVER let the Pelicans gain a lead. Shot more free throws than I wanted but Pelicans committed a lot of meaningless fouls all game. Maybe they were frustrated like I was in the previous game haha. Love that I can utilize Tony Allen, he really matters on the court now & not just on defense. He hustles for loose balls, gets tip ins on offense, & grabs tough defensive boards.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2016, 09:38 AM   #72
Pro

Re: Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing (Real % possible) HOF Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Here are the last two games I played. Towns killed me all game in my matchup against the T'Wolves. Actually, I got a bit frustrated late in the game as I knew my demise was surely coming. So you can take away about 5-6 3's from my stats haha or keep them. Teams sometimes jack up 3's when their opponent is running away with the game in the latter half of the game. Despite my L this was again a game that I didn't feel cheated. CPU was more aggressive this game, caught me off guard. I only lost by 6 but the T'Wolves controlled the whole game by not letting me carve into the lead enough to even tie the game. Again, the lead I did have was early on.

With the Pelicans up next I had to make sure Davis didn't have a similar performance as Towns did. It was a success!! Gasol got most of the job against Davis but Allen did as well & man did he play him tough. Got more rebounds than expected with Allen too.

I shot better this game & NEVER let the Pelicans gain a lead. Shot more free throws than I wanted but Pelicans committed a lot of meaningless fouls all game. Maybe they were frustrated like I was in the previous game haha. Love that I can utilize Tony Allen, he really matters on the court now & not just on defense. He hustles for loose balls, gets tip ins on offense, & grabs tough defensive boards.

That's great. I can only imagine what Tony Allen does in the game since I've noticed other role players doing a lot of the little things more frequently with these sliders. I woke up not long ago and will provide a little update sometime today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »