Home

Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

This is a discussion on Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-16-2016, 12:04 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Eggie25's New and Improved User Timing HOF Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by catambay10
Imma try your updated sliders using Real % again, and see how they will play out. But what's your Defensive and Boxout Assist Strength, including your Automatic Shot Contest? I was messing with them a few weeks ago and I can't remember what the Default Settings were. I'm not quite sure if they affect the games I play but I feel like they do.
Defensive - 0
Boxout - 50
Contest - Intense D.

I never mess with those. I generally only mess with sliders 99% of the time.
Old 12-16-2016, 04:41 PM   #50
Pro

In my quest for Sim stats, I played a game as the Hornets vs the Cavs where I shot 49% to their 42% and won by 5. So I decided to Watch another Cavs vs Clippers game. It was unbelievable and a tail of two halves. The Clippers were up by 16 midway through the first half and ended up losing by 25!!! Keep in mind when checking the stats in the pictures that LeBron had only 2 first half points. DeAndre Jordan who is not shown had 18 rebounds. Take a look at the 2nd Half meltdown by the Clippers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161216_161433.jpg (599.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg 20161216_161514.jpg (601.2 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg 20161216_161549.jpg (600.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 20161216_161654.jpg (594.1 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 20161216_161749.jpg (589.2 KB, 55 views)

Last edited by Eggie25; 12-16-2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-16-2016, 10:43 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was the Heat in this one and I played with Real %. Before I played, I decreased the USER Inside, Close, MidRange, and 3pt by 1 only and as for Blocking, I put it to 60 (I might consider increasing it back to 65 for CPU only). Overall a fun game, really enjoyed your sliders. I got destroyed in the 3rdQ only shooting 39% while the Kings shot 64%. I decided to keep Real % but use Used Timing for FTs since I could barely make a damn thing throughout the game. For some reason, CPU and I only average around 4 FTAs from the 1st to 3rd Q, but it's only my 2nd game. I'm gonna test again with the changes I made. It was fun and realistic. Good work Eggie!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3155.jpg (477.8 KB, 43 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2016, 12:09 AM   #52
Rookie

I think I'm going transition back to User Timing for both shooting and FT
Old 12-17-2016, 01:50 AM   #53
Rookie

Wow. Beautiful.
Old 12-17-2016, 02:32 AM   #54
Pro

Quote:
I was the Heat in this one and I played with Real %. Before I played, I decreased the USER Inside, Close, MidRange, and 3pt by 1 only and as for Blocking, I put it to 60 (I might consider increasing it back to 65 for CPU only). Overall a fun game, really enjoyed your sliders. I got destroyed in the 3rdQ only shooting 39% while the Kings shot 64%. I decided to keep Real % but use Used Timing for FTs since I could barely make a damn thing throughout the game. For some reason, CPU and I only average around 4 FTAs from the 1st to 3rd Q, but it's only my 2nd game. I'm gonna test again with the changes I made. It was fun and realistic. Good work Eggie!
Quote:
I think I'm going transition back to User Timing for both shooting and FT
Glad you like them. I tried my best to give you guys the best of both worlds. I wanted you guys to have fun yet close to realistic gameplay along with great stats for 12 minute quarters. Free-throws will vary. I've seen games like yours, as well as games with 30+ attempts. I wanted the game to be somewhat physical where not every little bump is a foul. I prefer 80's and 90's ball lol. Keep me posted on how it goes for you. Many people haven't caught on to these sliders yet because of how late I came out with them, but I know some will catch on. Enjoy.

Hope this helps: Most blocks per game by a team: 1985-86 Washington Bullets - 8.7 (716 total blocks).

Most blocks per game by a player: 1984-85 Mark Eaton - 5.56 (456 total blocks).

I included this in my first post to help everyone out being that blocks are the most tinkered with sliders in my set.

Last edited by Eggie25; 12-17-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 12-17-2016, 07:07 AM   #55
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Cheers Eggie. I will only be playing with real % so I will let you know how I get on. Havent had a chance to play today. Was at my sisters helping her setup a cubby house lol.

Will be interesting to see if there is a difference when changing to Real %. Sim stats look VERY promising indeed. Ofcourse some games will vary just in real life, but I would like to see anywhere between 75-90 FGA per game, which is the norm in real life these days. Blocks look good too, however would like the CPU to be blocking a little more but I would be cautious in this because it can unbalance gameplay
I am testing my own sim sliders aswell and they look good thus far. They are similar to yours, but I am messing with offensive rebounds a tad, and I have them at 38 for both user and CPU. Lateral quickness is at 39 and speed at 52. Anything faster than 52 looks too unrealistic as the pace is too fast. I still want the game to feel like sim ball. Its tricky getting it to play like sim and get the sim stats at the same time, but I think we are super close my man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2016, 10:02 AM   #56
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Cheers Eggie. I will only be playing with real % so I will let you know how I get on. Havent had a chance to play today. Was at my sisters helping her setup a cubby house lol.

Will be interesting to see if there is a difference when changing to Real %. Sim stats look VERY promising indeed. Ofcourse some games will vary just in real life, but I would like to see anywhere between 75-90 FGA per game, which is the norm in real life these days. Blocks look good too, however would like the CPU to be blocking a little more but I would be cautious in this because it can unbalance gameplay
I am testing my own sim sliders aswell and they look good thus far. They are similar to yours, but I am messing with offensive rebounds a tad, and I have them at 38 for both user and CPU. Lateral quickness is at 39 and speed at 52. Anything faster than 52 looks too unrealistic as the pace is too fast. I still want the game to feel like sim ball. Its tricky getting it to play like sim and get the sim stats at the same time, but I think we are super close my man.
Are you trying to get less offensive rebounds? I can use the dark side of the force to figure it out lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »