Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-07-2016, 12:16 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Hey fantastic work D! I was getting ready to post an update, but now I'm going to hold off for a bit to test these out.

Testing post-patch set now. Should be finalized next day or so.
Thanks man and due test away. I really just made these adjustments for a temp fix until your update
Old 10-07-2016, 06:48 PM   #58
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Just finished a crazy, competitive game as the Pistons vs the Magic. It was neck and neck the entire game, and it came down to the wire, with the Pistons pulling out a 120-116 victory in OT. It was a slow-paced, physical game that saw as many lead changes as hard fouls.

Reggie Jackson led the way for Detroit with 26 points, 22 coming after halftime, 6 rebounds and 8 assists. Andre Drummond struggled with foul trouble all game long, but he still made his mark on the game with 11 points and 15 rebounds in only 26 minutes.

Orlando was lead by Nik Vucevic's 34 points and 9 rebounds, but were unable to overcome his fouling out in overtime. Elfrid Payton managed the offense effectively, posting a double-double with 10 points and 11 assists.

Team Stats

Screenshot-Original-8.jpg

Spoiler

The game is playing beautifully, and this game was nearly perfect. Only a few minor things left to tweak: CPU shot percentages are still too high and turnovers are too low (messing with turnovers is dangerous, the difference between too few and too many is small).

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-09-2016, 03:04 PM   #59
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OP and 2K Share on Xbox One have both been updated! Biggest changes are too CPU shooting percentages/tendencies, and ball control/pass accuracy and stealing trying to get a good number of turnovers without having too many steals. Try them out and let me know that you think!! Feedback is always welcome!

2K Share (Xbox): TMF 10/9

Old 10-09-2016, 06:33 PM   #60
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
OP and 2K Share on Xbox One have both been updated! Biggest changes are too CPU shooting percentages/tendencies, and ball control/pass accuracy and stealing trying to get a good number of turnovers without having too many steals. Try them out and let me know that you think!! Feedback is always welcome!

2K Share (Xbox): TMF 10/9
Pretty good work Mich. I played 3 full quarters and the game felt good. I like the pace. I didn't see any cheezing from the CPU. There was one play where the CPU did their little "C cuts to the basket for an easy 2" and my cpu controlled teammate stole the ball. That was refreshing lol. I'll finish the game a bit later. Thanks for the good work man.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:54 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any suggestion on defense setting to slow teams that like to take it to the paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2016, 07:28 PM   #62
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Pretty good work Mich. I played 3 full quarters and the game felt good. I like the pace. I didn't see any cheezing from the CPU. There was one play where the CPU did their little "C cuts to the basket for an easy 2" and my cpu controlled teammate stole the ball. That was refreshing lol. I'll finish the game a bit later. Thanks for the good work man.
Hey glad they're playing well for you! Trying to find a sweet spot for turnovers without a wonky number of steals is a pain. Let me know if that number seems high/low or if it feels like a good number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Any suggestion on defense setting to slow teams that like to take it to the paint?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try this:

On-Ball: Modarate
Off-Ball: Gap

Do that for everyone except super elite shooters (Korver, Reddick, etc) and obvious superstars. Your off-ball defenders will hang near the paint and clog interior passing lanes.

*All credit for goes to alabamarob. Those settings were his idea and he made a video displaying them in the Defensive Settings Wiki if you wanna check it out in action.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:29 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 5

Just tried out your sliders and my first game was pretty nice. I shot 33% the first quarter but later started to make better decision on my shots. Just a couple concerns for me are. It sorta feels sluggish or slow for me when i run and i get good open looks and a lot of times i can't make the open look shot. Other than that sliders good bro!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0475.jpg (363.2 KB, 154 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0476.jpg (353.2 KB, 150 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0477.jpg (354.8 KB, 153 views)
Old 10-09-2016, 09:32 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarcinas
Just tried out your sliders and my first game was pretty nice. I shot 33% the first quarter but later started to make better decision on my shots. Just a couple concerns for me are. It sorta feels sluggish or slow for me when i run and i get good open looks and a lot of times i can't make the open look shot. Other than that sliders good bro!!

Sorry i have no idea why it posted the picture side ways :/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »