Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-18-2016, 02:23 PM   #137
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishmushkela
I like to play on User Timing.
Should i make any changes to your sliders ??
Me too.
Only change I've had to make is to drop 3pt slider a couple of clicks.
So much to like with this set not least
No bumper cars, you can actually beat guys off the dribble now without being bounced back constantly and also fastbreaks are actually now possible.

Great set my man...

Last edited by jr86; 10-18-2016 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-19-2016, 10:44 AM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm warning you about something, don't try to play with a custom roster, I tried to start Myleague with a custom roster, not a great experience the sliders is great but not designed to play with a custom roster.

Don't want you to start a season like me with incorrect roster. I did restart a myleague with original 2K roster work so great !
Old 10-19-2016, 11:10 AM   #139
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotepe
I'm warning you about something, don't try to play with a custom roster, I tried to start Myleague with a custom roster, not a great experience the sliders is great but not designed to play with a custom roster.

Don't want you to start a season like me with incorrect roster. I did restart a myleague with original 2K roster work so great !

Can I ask why??
I have been using these sliders with Turty's roster in play now games and have been having great results?
Old 10-19-2016, 01:18 PM   #140
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Can I ask why??
I have been using these sliders with Turty's roster in play now games and have been having great results?
I have downloaded (timsmooth5503pa - official NBA Roster), I've lost by almost 45 points... never happened to me in my life defense wasn't responding and most disturbing thing I got outrebound by the wolf by 30 rebounds, They haven't miss any shoots, It was like they were hitting shot every single possesion with a couple of cheese shots , I was playing the Grizzlies, kinda to funny to get that much outrebound with them. i'm not doing a critic or anything about timsmooth's roster seems fine just mix it up with sliders isn't a good thing.

Honestly, don't know what happened... default's roster works great for me !

Might be the roster rebounding value too high or defense too low who isn't a good fit with this slider.

Did the same game with default roster, I got the other way around outrebound the Wolves like i'm suppose to !

I think I'm going to test Turty's one !
Old 10-19-2016, 02:06 PM   #141
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotepe

I experienced the same thing last year.
I tried a popular slider set on here with different roster sets, and the different sets made them play differently.
Many of the roster makers change player ratings or tendencies which result in mixed results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2016, 04:19 PM   #142
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

That's such a strange issue, I don't remember it being that big of a problem in previous years. I only tested using 2K's default rosters (I did change player play types though) so I can only guarantee that they will work with that roster.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-20-2016, 06:16 AM   #143
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
That's such a strange issue, I don't remember it being that big of a problem in previous years. I only tested using 2K's default rosters (I did change player play types though) so I can only guarantee that they will work with that roster.
Imagine, the amount of work if you had to do a sliders set for each roster out there, just impossible

I don't know about draft class as well, i'm using the auto-generate ones now... cuz last year I got the same issue. Rookie overpowered and too much
in the starting lineup, a rookie was a starter and Kyrie stay on the bench...
Old 10-20-2016, 12:44 PM   #144
Rookie

I love these sliders... but i use them in a different way

If anyone finds themselves getting bored trying to play an 82 game season even with sliders i recommend player locking (not position locking) a different player every game.. its just like a different myplayer every game.. IMO you get an organic feel and you play a different role every night.

I played against the bulls as kelly olynyk I had 12 pts 13 rebs in a 5 point win
I played against the cavs as horford. I had 30 pts 18 rebs and 5 turnovers and got blown out by 25... nobody could play kyrie as he hit 7-13 3's.. isiah thomas shot 2-13 with 8 turnovers.. Love and Frye hit many 3's in the 4th quickly turning a 10 pt lead to near 20pt lead because i refused to leave the paint, they caught me sleeping

the only thing i have a problem with is that I had to grab all the rebounds as the smaller players do not crash much.. but im having fun and can possible play an entire season or much of it.. the best part is you dont have to play 40-48 minutes every game... if i lock a player that only gets 15 minutes rotation time i just play his minutes as the game sims the rest... i use an online number generator 1-10 and what ever number it picks is the player i have to play with

Great sliders when you're playing with your full team but even better when you're player locking IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »