Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-20-2016, 02:10 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusswatchraj
I love these sliders... but i use them in a different way

If anyone finds themselves getting bored trying to play an 82 game season even with sliders i recommend player locking (not position locking) a different player every game.. its just like a different myplayer every game.. IMO you get an organic feel and you play a different role every night.

I played against the bulls as kelly olynyk I had 12 pts 13 rebs in a 5 point win
I played against the cavs as horford. I had 30 pts 18 rebs and 5 turnovers and got blown out by 25... nobody could play kyrie as he hit 7-13 3's.. isiah thomas shot 2-13 with 8 turnovers.. Love and Frye hit many 3's in the 4th quickly turning a 10 pt lead to near 20pt lead because i refused to leave the paint, they caught me sleeping

the only thing i have a problem with is that I had to grab all the rebounds as the smaller players do not crash much.. but im having fun and can possible play an entire season or much of it.. the best part is you dont have to play 40-48 minutes every game... if i lock a player that only gets 15 minutes rotation time i just play his minutes as the game sims the rest... i use an online number generator 1-10 and what ever number it picks is the player i have to play with

Great sliders when you're playing with your full team but even better when you're player locking IMO.

I never get through my season but I'm motivated, that's a good method thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2016, 03:40 PM   #146
Rookie

I will upload a couple of games throughout the year (mygm season - controlling Grizzlies)

If you wanna see stats & feedback !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRIZZLIES - KNICKS

That was a good game, tight all the way till 3th quarter ! than I took over. They almost came back at one point...

liking player's stats, what i'm seeing so far seems pretty real, got a 27 game by melo He hit some contested shot but not cheesy one.

like melo does in real life.

Offense is a bit too high, scoring too many points, but the game plays so well, I can live with that ! this is just a bad thing, for myleague stats, don't wanna be the highest scoring team per games. Cuz you know that should be the warriors for instance. And I'm not playing proper minutes for my starter as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161020_201507.jpg (398.4 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg 20161020_201517.jpg (444.4 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg 20161020_201535.jpg (439.4 KB, 179 views)
File Type: jpg 20161020_201555.jpg (475.6 KB, 176 views)
File Type: jpg 20161020_201722.jpg (441.4 KB, 177 views)

Last edited by Imotepe; 10-20-2016 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-20-2016, 05:18 PM   #147
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotepe
I never get through my season but I'm motivated, that's a good method thanks
Try it out.. I can't believe I forgot to add watching 1 of your teammates knocking down a 3 with 4 seconds left to take a 2 point lead.. and another game knocking down a 3 to send the game into OT... it refreshing to say the least

Only thing that sucks is if you're subbed out you won't witness these things.. but coming into games up 10 or later coming in when its tied is fun and makes you want to play your role at its best
Old 10-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't know about you I just had a great game against the Jazz. I was playing as the trailblazers and had the best game ever for me on 2k17
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0616.jpg (484.2 KB, 148 views)
Old 10-21-2016, 02:06 AM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are the sliders on page 1 the latest?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2016, 09:11 AM   #150
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotepe
I will upload a couple of games throughout the year (mygm season - controlling Grizzlies)

If you wanna see stats & feedback !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRIZZLIES - KNICKS

That was a good game, tight all the way till 3th quarter ! than I took over. They almost came back at one point...

liking player's stats, what i'm seeing so far seems pretty real, got a 27 game by melo He hit some contested shot but not cheesy one.

like melo does in real life.

Offense is a bit too high, scoring too many points, but the game plays so well, I can live with that ! this is just a bad thing, for myleague stats, don't wanna be the highest scoring team per games. Cuz you know that should be the warriors for instance. And I'm not playing proper minutes for my starter as well.
Glad you're having good games with these! Slightly concerning that you keep seeing high shooting % games, if it keeps up you can just drop mid, close, and layup shot parentage by 1 pt at a time till it settles down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyfire2001
I don't know about you I just had a great game against the Jazz. I was playing as the trailblazers and had the best game ever for me on 2k17
Wow great game, glad you're enjoying the sliders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersFreak
Are the sliders on page 1 the latest?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yes. Front page is finalized for patch 1.04.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-21-2016, 09:25 AM   #151
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Love the sliders but I'm done with this game. 12 min quarters and scores are way too high. 128-120? So unrealistic. I'm getting these scores every game. I've yet to have one game where myself or the CPU have scored below 100. I'm done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2016, 09:29 AM   #152
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by creweutah
Love the sliders but I'm done with this game. 12 min quarters and scores are way too high. 128-120? So unrealistic. I'm getting these scores every game. I've yet to have one game where myself or the CPU have scored below 100. I'm done.
Really? Interesting, I usually play a slower-paced offense, but I've seen plenty of low-scoring games.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »