Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-16-2016, 05:47 PM   #113
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
5mins into the game and my team is already in the bonus

Sent from my iOS using Tapatalk
Thats a rough start. Tested with them earlier and didn't take a FT until 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter, so let me know if they stay high or balance out over the rest of the game.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-17-2016, 05:24 AM   #114
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
Thats a rough start. Tested with them earlier and didn't take a FT until 3 minutes into the 2nd quarter, so let me know if they stay high or balance out over the rest of the game.

At the end of the 3rd, CPU has 16/25 FTA. I have 24/30. That's way too many FTA with 12mins left to play. I'll play - more just to see if that's the norm.

Old 10-17-2016, 07:09 AM   #115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
At the end of the 3rd, CPU has 16/25 FTA. I have 24/30. That's way too many FTA with 12mins left to play. I'll play - more just to see if that's the norm.

Do you go with auto offense, I mean you're almost running play all the times ?

I might be playing slow or running plays too much but I never had that experience, the game are pretty close for me. I can have a stretch where I lead or got led by 10 points; but never by more than 15 points.

You're just too good at the game just kidding

ThatMichiganFan

I did some more testing - BLOCK at 40 - is ok for me I got block 4, 5 times per game like the real Hassan Whiteside does ! and less with bad shoot's blocker.

I just wanna say fast break, is perfect now I'm getting some great results with cpu speed at 47 not overpowered but like a real NBA fast break. You can still see the good defender getting back & block you etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 07:17 AM   #116
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imotepe
Do you go with auto offense, I mean you're almost running play all the times ?

I might be playing slow or running plays too much but I never had that experience, the game are pretty close for me. I can have a stretch where I lead or got led by 10 points; but never by more than 15 points.

You're just too good at the game just kidding

Yeah, I have everything auto. Even when a play breaks, I recall a play or freestyle depending on the shot clock.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:25 AM   #117
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

I lost to the Pels by 7. The CPU had 11 steals and most were P&R steals or when I tried to make an entree pass into my bigs. For some reason the CPU only attempted 4 FTs !!!

I'll do another test in a few.

Old 10-17-2016, 09:40 AM   #118
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Played another really good game last night, beating the Grizzlies 94-93. It was a back and forth game throughout, with neither team getting a double digit lead.

Reggie Jackson carried the Pistons, leading them with 21 points and 7 assists and Marcus Morris added 18 points, including 4 3-pointers. Andre Drummond struggled from the line, making only 1-7 FTs, but he added 14 rebounds and added an interior defensive presence to the team.

For the Grizzlies, Zach Randolph led the team with a double double, scoring 19 points and grabbing 11 rebounds, and Chandler Parsons scored 14 points and he also snagged 11 rebounds. Marc Gasol scored 11 points, but he was only on the court for 14 minutes, as he was limited by foul trouble.

The game was great, each team was able to get to the line and the overall game was very even for both sides, with the exception of second chance points. Detroit took advantage of its 15 offensive rebounds, turning them into 18 second chance points, while the Grizzlies grabbed 9 offensive rebounds, but were unable to capitalize on any of them.

I honestly didn't see anything wrong in this game, I wish there was more turnovers overall, but that can't be done without having too many steals so I'm going to leave it as is. I am surprised that you guys aren't seeing the CPU get to the line, as they have gotten to the line plenty in my last few games. I will update the OP and 2K share with some updates today, but I won't finalize anything until we make sure CPU FTs are okay.

Team Stats

Screenshot-Original-14.jpg

Player Stats
Spoiler

Shot Charts

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 10-17-2016, 09:42 AM   #119
Pro

OVR: 1

and to get these results, do you use the sliders of the 1st page? or sliders with some tweaks?
Old 10-17-2016, 09:48 AM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1

Last game is good, only one thing, the attempts of field goal, are a bit lower, in real games from 80 to 90. FT are ok, in the real game is from 20 to 29 per game

Maybe the cause of low attempts, is the speed of execution of the attacks?

Sorry for my english, i try to do my best :P

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »