Home

ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

This is a discussion on ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2016, 03:30 PM   #33
Rookie

sakiboj's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: ThatMichiganFan's NBA 2K17 AllStar Simulation Sliders

Well after one game I got in OT. Cpu had too much threes ajd lots of steals. Cpu main action is screen and shoot three.

I was Memphis.

It is on 2k share, someone uploaded it. Just type fan in content search. For ps4.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14468702_1777594829185383_8097392591875584480_o.jpg (176.1 KB, 744 views)

Last edited by sakiboj; 09-28-2016 at 03:36 PM.
Old 09-28-2016, 05:09 PM   #34
Rookie

ThatMichiganFan they are on ps4 when you search TMF. I loaded it and it was consistent with what your first page slider set is.
Old 09-29-2016, 02:37 PM   #35
Rookie

ruimiguel_fcp's Arena

DAM i try to play with this sliders but give up, in game with 6min qtr at the halftime i loose by 20 me LAL vs Jazz COM and they scoring 62% FG and 72% in 3PT and i misse so many open 3PT with the bar very very close to the end...

This is not posible, we want a real life sliders to play 12 min a qtr...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 02:43 PM   #36
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

Have you thought about turning the quarter length down? An average team would attempt around 85 shots in a 48 minute game.. With the way 2K17 plays teams are jacking up 100+ shots, nailing 60% of them, and scoring 140 points in a game. The shooting percentages look like they're legitimately a fundamental flaw within the game and getting that to function correctly might take more than sliders, but at the very least bumping things down to 10 or so minute quarters might make for more realistic shot attempts and therefore, more realistic scores.
Old 09-29-2016, 05:28 PM   #37
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruimiguel_fcp
DAM i try to play with this sliders but give up, in game with 6min qtr at the halftime i loose by 20 me LAL vs Jazz COM and they scoring 62% FG and 72% in 3PT and i misse so many open 3PT with the bar very very close to the end...

This is not posible, we want a real life sliders to play 12 min a qtr...
Are you on PS4? If so, you will want to turn down shooting as I hear the patch raised percentages a lot. I am on Xbox and haven't been able to test with the patch yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
Have you thought about turning the quarter length down? An average team would attempt around 85 shots in a 48 minute game.. With the way 2K17 plays teams are jacking up 100+ shots, nailing 60% of them, and scoring 140 points in a game. The shooting percentages look like they're legitimately a fundamental flaw within the game and getting that to function correctly might take more than sliders, but at the very least bumping things down to 10 or so minute quarters might make for more realistic shot attempts and therefore, more realistic scores.
I have actually had good results with 12 min quarters, usually finishing with 160-180 total shots per game. Can't say how the game plays post patch yet, but pre patch, the pace of the game was pretty good for me.

EDIT: You can lower shots per game by lowering shot tendencies across the board. For example, if I lowered each by 10, the CPU would be extremely patient when running their offense. If I raised each by 10, they would be hyper aggressive. It's all about finding a good balance. Once I get the patch on Xbox, I'll get an updated set out and that should help things.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html

Last edited by ThatMichiganFan; 09-29-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:54 PM   #38
Rookie

ruimiguel_fcp's Arena

Ah yeah im in PS4 bro... That's why they are killing me...
Old 09-29-2016, 11:41 PM   #39
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruimiguel_fcp
Ah yeah im in PS4 bro... That's why they are killing me...
Just waiting on 2K to drop it on Xbox so I can do some more testing. But until then, try dropping all shot success by 3 and adjust from there.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Old 09-30-2016, 11:04 AM   #40
Rookie

Hello, my sliders are almost perfect, but it is too much points from the paint. Need to improve mid range shot attempt frequency, how can i do it? My user team also does not have many possibilities to attempt mid range shot. Triples are good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »