Home

NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2016, 08:34 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Re: NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Have u messed with durability sliders at all? I was told lowering the slider will create less injuries but I just raised it to 100 and for the first time in I'd say 10 or so myGm games got thru an entire game without an injury
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 08:56 PM   #42
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K17 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbclutch89
Have u messed with durability sliders at all? I was told lowering the slider will create less injuries but I just raised it to 100 and for the first time in I'd say 10 or so myGm games got thru an entire game without an injury

I'll have to look into that. Haven't run into any injuries through Play Now but I need to do my testing in MyGM/MyLEAGUE.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:43 AM   #43
Rookie

Yea they added wear and tear this year and imo it needs to b patched and hopefully will by the middle of 3rd quarter in 12 min quarters all my starters will be on the list for showing wear and tear which makes them more likely to be injured even the game I ddnt get an injury the CPU did next game I played I yet again got an injury 4 of my five best players out with injury for at least 2 weeks :/ probly gonna play a Gm with no injuries until this gets patched, 9/10 its ankle injuries
Old 09-20-2016, 11:43 AM   #44
Rookie

Jmart3201's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbclutch89
Yea they added wear and tear this year and imo it needs to b patched and hopefully will by the middle of 3rd quarter in 12 min quarters all my starters will be on the list for showing wear and tear which makes them more likely to be injured even the game I ddnt get an injury the CPU did next game I played I yet again got an injury 4 of my five best players out with injury for at least 2 weeks :/ probly gonna play a Gm with no injuries until this gets patched, 9/10 its ankle injuries
Ya same thing happened to me too. In my first game in the 3rd quarter lebron got a ankle injury I thought it was because he was tired a little bit because his stamina was yellowish but maybe it is a thing that needs to be pathced
Old 09-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #45
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Thanks for that info guys. It will certainly be patched, but how quickly is the better question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 01:15 PM   #46
Rookie

Jmart3201's Arena

I love the wear & tear system I just think something needs to be fixed because some real good players get injured too fast & too much. Just Hope they don't take that wear & tear system out
Old 09-20-2016, 07:05 PM   #47
Rookie

I've seen a lot off ppl complaining abt it I love the idea of the wear and tear it just needs to be dumbed down a little, my players fatigue was fine when my injuries happen last two games I was watching the in game health page and none were listed on the showing fatigue section just the starters on the wear and tear and tht happens in the 3rd for me then without fail sometime in the fourth an injury will occur, mostly ankles it's definately just a problem with the wear and tear system hopefully the patch will b soon I hate playing without injuries seems too fake but I'd rather play with no injuries then lose 1 player every game
Old 09-20-2016, 07:33 PM   #48
Rookie

Think I'm on to something Instead of starting a new Gm I tried putting durability down to 0 summed thru to the 4th quarter and saw no wear and tear not exactly why I wanted but it's progress if it works then just need to lower the durability I'm going to play a bunch of full games with no sim tonight and see if I continue to get no injuries/wear and tear, then maybe bump it to 10 and see how tht works but it definately seems the durability slider is indeed reversed to lower number= less injuries if I think of it I'll post how it goes later tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »