Home

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

This is a discussion on TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-29-2023, 07:20 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Points in the paint were 46-56. Not sure what the NBA average is but it didn't feel like they were easily slicing up my defense. I did notice a couple times Paolo would just truck through 2 or 3 defenders to get to the basket.
So the highest points in the paint average in the NBA is about per 56 per game, the lowest average is around 42 per game, a lot of teams go on streaks where they score a lot of PIP, as some teams will go on slumps
Old 12-29-2023, 08:04 PM   #34
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by beewee
So the highest points in the paint average in the NBA is about per 56 per game, the lowest average is around 42 per game, a lot of teams go on streaks where they score a lot of PIP, as some teams will go on slumps
Ok. So I'm right there now. All other stats seemed good. For some reason this game has no blocks by either team but I don't remember seeing that before. Hopefully my tweaking didn't break something there.
Old 12-29-2023, 09:12 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Started a Pacers MyNBA. Check out Game 1 here. I also dropped CPU 3pt Tendency down to 42 after this game.

https://www.youtube.com/live/DGZsvAV...PO4fzuBz_wMAal
I watched the video, definitely like the flow of these sliders, I'm currently using eccentric sliders, well I just mainly use it as a base and made small changes to it as i went along. There playing well I'm getting realistic NBA numbers the thing that seems to be off is the guards or the primary scorers taking to many threes, especially late in the game. Been tweaking these since I started my franchise. I know with the sliders its not a one size fit all type of thing so it varies between individuals, so like I said these look good I'm definitely going to give these a try.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2023, 09:29 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Ok. So I'm right there now. All other stats seemed good. For some reason this game has no blocks by either team but I don't remember seeing that before. Hopefully my tweaking didn't break something there.
that's the only thing I found that's a headache with these sliders they are very sensitive so if u change on thing, it most definitely effect another, I would give it another game to see if u get any blocks though.
Old 12-30-2023, 10:35 AM   #37
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by beewee
that's the only thing I found that's a headache with these sliders they are very sensitive so if u change on thing, it most definitely effect another, I would give it another game to see if u get any blocks though.
Blocks were back in my next game. Still playing good. Love the variety in games and I'm seeing a good amount of runs and fast breaks that I wasn't seeing in the previous set I was using. Well done.
Old 12-31-2023, 11:43 AM   #38
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Well, I just played the Bulls and it did not go well. They shot 58% and put up 76 points in the paint. Literally all they did all game was either have Drummond charge the net and they hit him wide open in the middle, or they had Derozan charge the net, stop short and shot an easy inside shot. I just can't figure out how to slow them down. I'm sure it's a good part user skill but if I play on ball defense the defender just blows right by me or if I play off ball my guy just gets wide open. It seems like the defenders are just zipping around and my guys are stuck in the mud. Is there a Defensive setting I can change that can have my team not leave the middle wide open? (I'm kind of dumb when it comes to the nitty gritty of basketball defensive strategy).
Old 12-31-2023, 11:50 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Well, I just played the Bulls and it did not go well. They shot 58% and put up 76 points in the paint. Literally all they did all game was either have Drummond charge the net and they hit him wide open in the middle, or they had Derozan charge the net, stop short and shot an easy inside shot. I just can't figure out how to slow them down. I'm sure it's a good part user skill but if I play on ball defense the defender just blows right by me or if I play off ball my guy just gets wide open. It seems like the defenders are just zipping around and my guys are stuck in the mud. Is there a Defensive setting I can change that can have my team not leave the middle wide open? (I'm kind of dumb when it comes to the nitty gritty of basketball defensive strategy).
I think you can try to increase yours acceleration and lateral quickness
Old 12-31-2023, 01:30 PM   #40
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega63
I think you can try to increase yours acceleration and lateral quickness
Do you think it's better to increase mine? Or reduce the CPUs? 55 acceleration already feels pretty fast to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »