Home

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

This is a discussion on TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2023, 01:24 PM   #25
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

I took a picture of my box score but I'm not sure how to post it. I (76ers) vs Raptors. I shot 46% and they shot 58%. I shot 33% from 3 they shot 43%. They dominated me on points in the paint 50-78 and Dunks 6-13.

My main problems on defense were that they CPU would just run Siakam up the middle and he would blow right by by flat footed defenders and shoot and uncontested layups or dunk it. Other times after I scored a basket the CPU would just pass down court to a wide open guy and he'd do the same. I feel like the Raptors shouldn't be carving up the Sixers defense so easily. I'm sure part of it is user skill as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2023, 10:22 AM   #26
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I took a picture of my box score but I'm not sure how to post it. I (76ers) vs Raptors. I shot 46% and they shot 58%. I shot 33% from 3 they shot 43%. They dominated me on points in the paint 50-78 and Dunks 6-13.

My main problems on defense were that they CPU would just run Siakam up the middle and he would blow right by by flat footed defenders and shoot and uncontested layups or dunk it. Other times after I scored a basket the CPU would just pass down court to a wide open guy and he'd do the same. I feel like the Raptors shouldn't be carving up the Sixers defense so easily. I'm sure part of it is user skill as well.

First thing I would suggest is to play more off ball defense. Stick with one defender for the whole play and let your CPU teammates do their jobs rather than always switching to the guy covering the ball.

If you want to always cover the ball though then I’d definitely up CPU body up sensitivity to 10 or higher until you get better at on ball defense. You can also raise the USER Driving Contact Freq up to 35, this will cause the CPU to take more contact on drives and have less easy layups. You can also up the USER Inside Contact Freq as well, I’d put that to 50. Same idea as the Driving Freq as it will cause the CPU to receive more contact when taking Standing Layups.
Old 12-26-2023, 11:32 AM   #27
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
First thing I would suggest is to play more off ball defense. Stick with one defender for the whole play and let your CPU teammates do their jobs rather than always switching to the guy covering the ball.

If you want to always cover the ball though then I’d definitely up CPU body up sensitivity to 10 or higher until you get better at on ball defense. You can also raise the USER Driving Contact Freq up to 35, this will cause the CPU to take more contact on drives and have less easy layups. You can also up the USER Inside Contact Freq as well, I’d put that to 50. Same idea as the Driving Freq as it will cause the CPU to receive more contact when taking Standing Layups.
Thanks. Made these adjustments but the same thing keeps happening. This time is was Bam for the Heat. The team scored 60 in the paint. Here is a video clip of what I'm seeing. Players just driving to the basket and no one even making a move.

https://youtu.be/eukKavEVqVo?feature=shared
Old 12-27-2023, 09:06 AM   #28
MVP

tc020791's Arena

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

Quote:
Thanks. Made these adjustments but the same thing keeps happening. This time is was Bam for the Heat. The team scored 60 in the paint. Here is a video clip of what I'm seeing. Players just driving to the basket and no one even making a move.

https://youtu.be/eukKavEVqVo?feature=shared

Really hard to tell what you might need to change based off of one clip, not to mention in that clip it just looked like a miscommunication between defenders on who they were supposed to be guarding, not necessarily a slider issue. If you don’t mind recording maybe a whole quarter or at least half of one so I can get a better idea of how the CPU is beating you. One thing you can definitely do is drop the CPU offensive awareness down to 50. It will definitely makes them less potent and they won’t always find the open man right away. FWIW, last 2 games I played I held the bucks to 42 PIP and the 76ers had 52 but that game went into to OT.
Old 12-27-2023, 10:27 AM   #29
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
Really hard to tell what you might need to change based off of one clip, not to mention in that clip it just looked like a miscommunication between defenders on who they were supposed to be guarding, not necessarily a slider issue. If you don’t mind recording maybe a whole quarter or at least half of one so I can get a better idea of how the CPU is beating you. One thing you can definitely do is drop the CPU offensive awareness down to 50. It will definitely makes them less potent and they won’t always find the open man right away. FWIW, last 2 games I played I held the bucks to 42 PIP and the 76ers had 52 but that game went into to OT.
I'll try the Offensive Awareness slider and maybe try bumping the user defensive awareness slider and see if that slows them down a bit. If not I'll do some longer recording.
Old 12-28-2023, 07:47 PM   #30
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Lowering the offensive awareness slider really helped. I (Sixers) beat the Magic 117-105. The offense seemed slowed down to a manageable level. Everything else played great. I'll play a couple more games and if I keep dominating the computer I'll bump it up a bit. Thanks for the advice.
Old 12-29-2023, 10:09 AM   #31
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Lowering the offensive awareness slider really helped. I (Sixers) beat the Magic 117-105. The offense seemed slowed down to a manageable level. Everything else played great. I'll play a couple more games and if I keep dominating the computer I'll bump it up a bit. Thanks for the advice.

That’s awesome to hear! How many points in the paint did they have?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2023, 02:46 PM   #32
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
That’s awesome to hear! How many points in the paint did they have?
Points in the paint were 46-56. Not sure what the NBA average is but it didn't feel like they were easily slicing up my defense. I did notice a couple times Paolo would just truck through 2 or 3 defenders to get to the basket.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »