Home

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

This is a discussion on TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2024, 04:23 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

What camera should I use with these sliders? Broadcast or 2k. I normally use 2k Low.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-24-2024, 07:55 AM   #58
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleB22
What camera should I use with these sliders? Broadcast or 2k. I normally use 2k Low.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

I use broadcast cam but it shouldn’t really matter too much.
Old 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM   #59
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Coming back to this game after a couple months away. Game was playing decent but not great when I last played. It’s playing awesome now, whatever they did in the last few patches have really helped a lot IMO. There’s a lot less bumping and grinding with the ball handler which allows me to put body up sensitivity back to a normal number and help bring a better flow back to the game. I’m still doing some testing but I really like what I see so far. Will post here when I have an updated version.
Old 04-27-2024, 01:30 PM   #60
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OP and 2K Share both up to date with new slider tweaks. I really like the way the game is playing, offense is way less predictable for both me and the CPU.

TWO MUST HAVE SETTINGS
Game Plan --> Defensive Settings --> Coach Assignments
Stay Attached --> NEVER
Pre Rotate --> YES

This allows for proper rotations you see in today's NBA, paired with my help defense slider at 85. No more wide open, uncontested 3's, unless you have really good ball movement.

There are two methods to set this for both you and the CPU.

The first method, you can do during any game, exhibition or franchise. Pause the game, go to Game Plan --> Defensive Settings. You will already be on the coach assignments screen where you can find "Stay Attached" and "Pre-Rotate". Once you set your assignments, you can go to switch sides and do the same for the CPU. They will stick even when you switch back to your team.

If playing franchise you will have to be controlling the CPU team. If you're not already doing so, you can go to Options --> Settings --> Team Selection. This next step works both the same for you and the CPU. Go to Coaching --> Coach Game Plan --> Choose Opponent for USER/CPU --> Scroll to Coach Assignments (R2/RT Once). This where you will find the "Stay Attached" and "Pre-Rotate" options.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:26 AM   #61
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Do you know if these work well with the default rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2024, 06:31 PM   #62
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueHominid
Do you know if these work well with the default rosters?

They should work pretty well with default rosters. One thing I notice with ATD rosters vs default is the CPU shot selection seems more realistic with ATD. So you may have to tweak a few shot tendency sliders for the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »