Home

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

This is a discussion on TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-05-2024, 02:16 PM   #49
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beewee
how many threes is the cpu shooting per game
I'll have to check my box scores next time I play but I feel like it's been 25-30 .
Old 01-07-2024, 08:35 AM   #50
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustinLoose
Any sliders that make teams take more 3 pointers? I have yet to find sliders that replicate how today's game is played. For PC BTW.

CPU is averaging nearly 40 3pt attempts per game against me. If they’re not shooting enough for you then up the CPU 3pt tendency to 45 or 50.

Sliders are on 2k share.
Content Name : Modern Era Sliders
Online ID : KingCole91

I know sliders are cross platform for PS5/SeriesX, I have no clue if they’re cross platform for PC. Worse case scenario you can just put the sliders in yourself, it takes 5 minutes.
Old 01-07-2024, 11:10 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I'll have to check my box scores next time I play but I feel like it's been 25-30 .
that's cool, with my games I'm getting about 35 to 45 threes a game give or take, that's about what today NBA standards are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2024, 11:15 AM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
CPU is averaging nearly 40 3pt attempts per game against me. If they’re not shooting enough for you then up the CPU 3pt tendency to 45 or 50.

Sliders are on 2k share.
Content Name : Modern Era Sliders
Online ID : KingCole91

I know sliders are cross platform for PS5/SeriesX, I have no clue if they’re cross platform for PC. Worse case scenario you can just put the sliders in yourself, it takes 5 minutes.
how u doing thanks for the great work that u put in to make sense of this game, anyways I was wondering if I wanted the CPU to make more closely contested threes should I just simply raise the three point shooting are is there another slider that I may want to tweak instead?
Old 01-07-2024, 11:57 AM   #53
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beewee
how u doing thanks for the great work that u put in to make sense of this game, anyways I was wondering if I wanted the CPU to make more closely contested threes should I just simply raise the three point shooting are is there another slider that I may want to tweak instead?

Glad you’re enjoying the sliders. You can raise CPU 3pt shot success or lower CPU shot coverage impact.
Old 01-07-2024, 01:07 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Glad you’re enjoying the sliders. You can raise CPU 3pt shot success or lower CPU shot coverage impact.
thanks I'm going to try in lower the CPU shot coverage timing slightly, they are making the correct amount of threes in a games, I want more of those three point shot attempts that's covered to go in by the CPU, more of a challenge for me thanks again
Old 01-12-2024, 10:24 PM   #55
Rookie

PreezyBeatz777's Arena

About to give your sliders a try. Just started a franchise with the Charlotte Hornets and I've rebuilt them. Appreciate you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2024, 02:24 PM   #56
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Gave these a try. I like them. I’m going to lower shooting esp for CPU but I like the amount of steals I and the CPU are getting. Guys hit contested shots.

And whatever you did to allow breakaways in the fastbreak is perfect.

I also upped fouls but overall a great base for me.and I’m using mjwizards era rosters.

Nice job

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »