Home

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

This is a discussion on TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2023, 11:28 PM   #17
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

Made a small tweak to shot coverage impact. Makes scoring slightly easier for the USER and slightly harder for the CPU.

USER/CPU
Shot Coverage Impact - 30/35
Old 12-20-2023, 08:37 AM   #18
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Made a small tweak to shot coverage impact. Makes scoring slightly easier for the USER and slightly harder for the CPU.

USER/CPU
Shot Coverage Impact - 30/35
Awesome! This was actually one of the issues I was having on this set so I will definitely give that adjustment a try.
Old 12-22-2023, 02:05 PM   #19
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

I feel like my offense is in a good place with this set but there's something about my defense that I just can't figure out. The CPU just keeps driving to the basket and scoring in the paint. And I'm playing as the Sixers so they're doing it all over Embiid.
Old 12-23-2023, 09:15 AM   #20
MVP

tc020791's Arena

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I feel like my offense is in a good place with this set but there's something about my defense that I just can't figure out. The CPU just keeps driving to the basket and scoring in the paint. And I'm playing as the Sixers so they're doing it all over Embiid.

There’s a few things you can do. Turn up the CPU Body Sensitivity to 10. Turn the USER lateral quickness up to 50. Turn CPU attack the basket down to 50. Turn CPU layup success and/or inside shot success down 1 depending on how they’re scoring. You can do all of these things or just the ones you feel like will help you the most. If you do all of them you may find the CPU to be a bit lackluster so be careful. I’m also curious how 3 point percentage has been for you and the CPU. I’m seeing most games teams shooting between 30-35% which is fine but I haven’t seen anyone shoot over 40% in awhile, curious if you’re seeing the same.
Old 12-24-2023, 08:57 AM   #21
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
There’s a few things you can do. Turn up the CPU Body Sensitivity to 10. Turn the USER lateral quickness up to 50. Turn CPU attack the basket down to 50. Turn CPU layup success and/or inside shot success down 1 depending on how they’re scoring. You can do all of these things or just the ones you feel like will help you the most. If you do all of them you may find the CPU to be a bit lackluster so be careful. I’m also curious how 3 point percentage has been for you and the CPU. I’m seeing most games teams shooting between 30-35% which is fine but I haven’t seen anyone shoot over 40% in awhile, curious if you’re seeing the same.
I believe I was seeing mid 30s but I'll pay attention next time. I'll also pay more attention to see if I can more accurately describe why the CPU seems to be dominating me in the paint. I don't want to mess with quickness too much because I feel like you're in a good spot with fast breaks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2023, 11:48 AM   #22
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I believe I was seeing mid 30s but I'll pay attention next time. I'll also pay more attention to see if I can more accurately describe why the CPU seems to be dominating me in the paint. I don't want to mess with quickness too much because I feel like you're in a good spot with fast breaks.

You can also always bump shot coverage impact all the way up to 50 for the CPU. It will cause them to miss a lot more contested shots.
Old 12-24-2023, 11:50 AM   #23
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

I’ve been using these. They’re very good. The ONLY thing I changed was acceleration to 50. Other than that I’m using everything else exact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2023, 01:09 PM   #24
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

I took a picture of my box score but I'm not sure how to post it. I (76ers) vs Raptors. I shot 46% and they shot 58%. I shot 33% from 3 they shot 43%. They dominated me on points in the paint 50-78 and Dunks 6-13.

My main problems on defense were that they CPU would just run Siakam up the middle and he would blow right by by flat footed defenders and shoot and uncontested layups or dunk it. Other times after I scored a basket the CPU would just pass down court to a wide open guy and he'd do the same. I feel like the Raptors shouldn't be carving up the Sixers defense so easily. I'm sure part of it is user skill as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »