Home

TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

This is a discussion on TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2023, 03:57 PM   #9
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TC's 2K24 MyNBA All Star Real FG% Sliders (PS5/X)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Your box scores are based off of using ATD Rosters?

That’s correct.
Old 12-15-2023, 08:31 AM   #10
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

I played one game with your sliders today. The movement actually felt really good so good job there. I did have trouble slowing down the CPU but it seems your set moves faster than my current set so I might try lowering game speed and see if that helps. I also didn't see as many fouls as I'm used to but it's only a 1 game sample size.
Old 12-15-2023, 03:34 PM   #11
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
I played one game with your sliders today. The movement actually felt really good so good job there. I did have trouble slowing down the CPU but it seems your set moves faster than my current set so I might try lowering game speed and see if that helps. I also didn't see as many fouls as I'm used to but it's only a 1 game sample size.

Let me know how it goes for you. There’s other things you can as well to slow the pace a little bit without touching the game speed and potentially altering other parts of the game. I’d suggest dropping acceleration down from 55 to 52 or even 50. 50 felt a bit slow to me that’s I went to 55, guys were moving in slow motion when I would try to get a step on a defender. They second thing to look at, is upping the body up sensitivity by 5 points at a time, I personally don’t like it higher than 0 because this game rarely calls blocking fouls and it just becomes a mess with all blocking fouls that never get called. As far as FTA go, I haven’t had any problems really, if the CPU isn’t getting to the line enough then up the USER Layup Contact Frequency by 5-10 at a time. The reason you want to up the USER side is because the slider falls under “USER Defense”. So if you want more contact when the CPU drives you have to change it on the USER side, I know this still confuses a lot of people on here.

Last edited by tc020791; 12-15-2023 at 03:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2023, 07:51 PM   #12
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc020791
Let me know how it goes for you. There’s other things you can as well to slow the pace a little bit without touching the game speed and potentially altering other parts of the game. I’d suggest dropping acceleration down from 55 to 52 or even 50. 50 felt a bit slow to me that’s I went to 55, guys were moving in slow motion when I would try to get a step on a defender. They second thing to look at, is upping the body up sensitivity by 5 points at a time, I personally don’t like it higher than 0 because this game rarely calls blocking fouls and it just becomes a mess with all blocking fouls that never get called. As far as FTA go, I haven’t had any problems really, if the CPU isn’t getting to the line enough then up the USER Layup Contact Frequency by 5-10 at a time. The reason you want to up the USER side is because the slider falls under “USER Defense”. So if you want more contact when the CPU drives you have to change it on the USER side, I know this still confuses a lot of people on here.
Thanks! I'll give this all a try and give you some feedback. I'm playing the same team in my next game so it will be a good time to see how some adjustments play out.
Old 12-16-2023, 03:56 PM   #13
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey man! Curious why the rebounding at 100/90? I’m trying to figure out something other than default. I’m my blazers franchise ayton id averaging 27 rebounds a game at 50/50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2023, 04:38 PM   #14
MVP

tc020791's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Hey man! Curious why the rebounding at 100/90? I’m trying to figure out something other than default. I’m my blazers franchise ayton id averaging 27 rebounds a game at 50/50

It actually makes guys go after the ball with some enthusiasm and athleticism. Instead of just the tallest guy getting every rebound because everyone is just standing there watching. It’s helped me lower the amount of rebounds centers were getting.

Last edited by tc020791; 12-16-2023 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-16-2023, 08:11 PM   #15
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
It actually makes guys go after the ball with some enthusiasm and athleticism. Instead of just the tallest guy getting every rebound because everyone is just standing there watching. It’s helped me lower the amount of rebounds centers were getting.

Awesome. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2023, 09:03 AM   #16
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

Quote:
I actually kind of made a hybrid of Celtic's set and your set and rebounding was definitely one of the things that I liked and carried over from yours. Guys were just kind of lazy waiting for the ball to come down but with your settings I feel like guys go up for the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »