Home

Initial roster tweak

This is a discussion on Initial roster tweak within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-21-2007, 10:35 PM   #89
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Initial roster tweak

Just to show you I'm getting variable results, played again as KC, this time against SEA. Final was SEA: 52 KC: 28

Side by Side Stats:

Hasselback: 22/35 for 292 & 4TDs/0 INTs
Huard: 14/29 for 207 & 3TD's/2 INTs

Johnson & Holmes: 21/143 & 5/69 & 1 TD
Alexander: 27/117 & 2TDs

Bowe: 5/88 & 2TDs
Engram & Branch: 5/96 & 3TDs & 8/97

2 sacks for ea. Def.

INTs: Trufant and Wilson (TD)

Brown: FGs - 1/2 (missed 42 yd'er)
Old 08-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #90
Banned

OVR: 15

Not to change the subject again but I figure that there's no point in creating a separate topic at this time.

ROSTER UPDATE -

I finally finished CB's just minutes ago. I have SS, FS, K and P left to do for my 2k7 roster. My 2k8 roster will most likely be pushed back until October but im not 100% sure of that yet.

I was pissed off the last few days because the roster file kept freezing during week 2 on the Texans@Lions game in franchise using the game's default (2004) schedule but amazingly, I just simulated the season twice and didnt have any freezing problems but where one problem ends, another begins.

That ******* starting QB becoming the kick and punt returner glitch has returned and while I love 2k5, I hate VC for not just staying with the basic depth chart from 2k3 and 2k4. I know how to get around this glitch but I have to wait until I finish the remaining four positions before I can fix it.

And I hate NFL.com changing their website. It's screwed me up in regards to looking for players on Yahoo.com. I wish they could have waited another two weeks.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:28 PM   #91
Pro

OVR: 5

These rosters are a joke right? Whats with that free agent pool?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 03:46 PM   #92
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
These rosters are a joke right? Whats with that free agent pool?!

How about you read the entire thread instead of comin' in here actin' like a clown.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:07 PM   #93
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
How about you read the entire thread instead of comin' in here actin' like a clown.
Exactly. Damn rookies.
Old 08-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #94
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
I was pissed off the last few days because the roster file kept freezing during week 2 on the Texans@Lions game in franchise using the game's default (2004) schedule but amazingly, I just simulated the season twice and didnt have any freezing problems but where one problem ends, another begins.
if you have players born 1985 or later (like Reggie Bush etc) i have heard using the default schedule can cause problems b/c they are outside the bounds of minimum age for that year (2004)
Old 08-22-2007, 07:03 PM   #95
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Sorry about that. I guess. Man that is hilarious to say "acting like a clown". I can't quit laughing. Still not real clear as to why using puja's franchise into a roster file from someone elses file means there are 2 of alot of players but okay. Sorry man, didn't mean to rub you the wrong way. I am sure you have something up your sleeve. Your dedication is appreciated by all. I was just looking for a quick update to show some Madden friends that this game is still above it. Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2007, 07:38 PM   #96
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

LOL...all good man. We old timers just get all sensitive about our 2K5! They'll be plenty of roster options to choose from in short time. In the meantime, helping test things out and contributing info. in the proper threads is always appreciated!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »