Home

Initial roster tweak

This is a discussion on Initial roster tweak within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-06-2007, 12:31 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Initial roster tweak

dan, i would really like to have your 2k7 roster also.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #130
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

There's a good chance I'll have a preview done by late tonight of my opening day rosters. By preview, this will be both East and North divisions done for both conferences, including depth charts (basically 50% completions). I would be looking for feedback on an blatant errors and gameplay issues.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
I'll send you a Private Message asking you for your email address so I can email you the 2K7 roster when I finish it. I should have it finished in a few days or so.
wait dan you got it all mixed up, i never really wanted you to email it to me because it wouldn't be fair to the other guys on this forum. i was just stupid and impatient, i'm just all excited for your roster.

anyways you dont have to email it to me i will just wait.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #132
Rookie

because if you do email it to me, everyone will hate me for sure.
Old 09-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #133
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboneking
wait dan you got it all mixed up, i never really wanted you to email it to me because it wouldn't be fair to the other guys on this forum. i was just stupid and impatient, i'm just all excited for your roster.

anyways you dont have to email it to me i will just wait.
That's true. It's not fair to others but at the same time, the roster is a year old and I dont see many people playing with it when several 2K8 rosters will be available this month. You're not stupid but I do agree with the impatient part. Hell, im impatient as well. Very impatient. I hate waiting. Thanks for your interest in my roster update. It means a lot to me. I still havent finished K and P yet but off im Monday and Tuesday from work so I hope to have them done by then so I can play a season with a few teams before I start working on my 2K8 roster. I just hope Finn is coming along nicely with his updated editor.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:22 PM   #134
Rookie

yeah everything will be fine once you finish, its up to you if you want to post it or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »