Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Are the rookies in the roster, but hidden?

I made all of this year's rookies for 2k11 and was pretty happy with my results. There are a number of rosters bouncing around with nice rookie cyberfaces but junk attributes.

I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, and was thinking of doing the attributes again, using the cyberfaces. I used a combination of draft express and what I could find for each rookie on Youtube.

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I could send them to you for inclusion in your roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_42
Are the rookies in the roster, but hidden?

I made all of this year's rookies for 2k11 and was pretty happy with my results. There are a number of rosters bouncing around with nice rookie cyberfaces but junk attributes.

I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment, and was thinking of doing the attributes again, using the cyberfaces. I used a combination of draft express and what I could find for each rookie on Youtube.

I don't know if you'd be interested, but I could send them to you for inclusion in your roster.
Sounds good. Illdefinitely take a look at the rookies.

Last year, there were several unsigned rookies (Landry Fields, Grievous Vasquez off the top) on the disc, but were hidden. Every player on every team had a number that indicated whether they were hidden, classic, on a team, or in the free agent list. All you had to do was find the player you wanted and assign them the correct number, then they were usable. I'm assuming it's the same this year.
Acts 2:38. Let the truth be told.
John 4:23. He is seeking a seeker.
John 3:20. Say no to normal.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:20 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Where i can download this?Have you uploaded it to somewhere?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:32 AM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohvitser12
Where i can download this?Have you uploaded it to somewhere?
The newest file is in post 7 of this thread. If you wait a few days, I'll have all teams completed and will upload a new file. I'm halfway done with the Pistons now, then I have the Raptors, Rockets, Timberwolves, and Wizards to go. Not much longer and all teams will be done.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:42 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 3

I know you're going to some websites for the stats you're using, but I wonder if you'd be able to do the same with the legends? wouldnt need to do them all but like the top 50-150(can only fit 158 on a roster), but at least the majors(jordan magic bird, shaq(magic)..... They play pretty much up to their averages but it would be cool if you did. just worried they might over dominate if you didnt.... I dont know.

Wouldnt fault you if you didn't or couldn't though.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:13 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by algoody421
I know you're going to some websites for the stats you're using, but I wonder if you'd be able to do the same with the legends? wouldnt need to do them all but like the top 50-150(can only fit 158 on a roster), but at least the majors(jordan magic bird, shaq(magic)..... They play pretty much up to their averages but it would be cool if you did. just worried they might over dominate if you didnt.... I dont know.

Wouldnt fault you if you didn't or couldn't though.
I did the classic Magic team but I need to tweak them since some tendency formulas have changed over the past week or so. My master plan is to complete all regular teams, complete the free agents, complete the Classic teams, and complete the Rookies (assuming they're on the disc, which I think they are) after Reditor comes out. If Reditor comes out before I get all classic teams done, I'll do the rookies then the classic teams.

Reditor will allow me to get a team done in roughly 30 minutes. Right now, not including testing, it takes about an hour per team, maybe a little more depending how cooperative my 2.5 year old and my 10 week old are being.

They will be a little more subjective because they didn't always track blocks, assists, and some other stats, but I have a decent enough knowledge of the history of the game to be able to make players at least close to their likeness. Also, when I feel like it's finished and release it for all to use, I will gladly accept feedback that's based on some sort of evidence and not just complete opinion.

Last edited by slimm44; 11-18-2011 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:39 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

is there any information on when Reditor will come out for 2k12 yet?

Because I'm really interested in your roster for association mode, but only if the rookies are included.

I dont' really care for the legends tough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskin
is there any information on when Reditor will come out for 2k12 yet?

Because I'm really interested in your roster for association mode, but only if the rookies are included.

I dont' really care for the legends tough.
I think around December or January.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »