Home

Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

This is a discussion on Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul* within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-01-2012, 02:37 PM   #705
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonapaloma
Ok ive tried your roster but to me it seemed that the players stood still alot, like they did before I tried your roster. Im no basketball guru at all because im from sweden but I know the game has to little off ball movement.

I may have misunderstood the reason as to why you did this change though...
Have you turned your run plays on? Because I thought I had the same problem and realized that no plays were being run. I fixed it by just turning them on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #706
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Realistic Rosters/Sliders/Coaching Tendencies *Complete Overhaul*

I've played about a months worth of association with the Cavs and with the sliders have found it a little too easy once I got used to it only really having close or losing games with like the Heat or OKC and the Bulls. One of the things I did was first lower Tristan Thompson's freethrow skill (He has been shooting like 75% which is ridiculous for him also his animation is one of the easiest in the game. I also accounted for Boobie Gibson and the rest of the backup point guards on the Cavs being just awful at managing a game and lowered all of their passing ratings to 50-55 which helped me increase my overall turnovers to be more realistic. Also I increase the inside and close ratings for the CPU on the sliders to around 46-47 I found this didn't really increase their ability to make stupid inside shots but definitely helped big men like Bynum and Gasol to score much more effectively.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »