Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-24-2021, 04:10 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

I've really enjoyed your sliders but I need a little help to make them amazing. About everytime I try to throw to someone cutting to the basket or on a pick and roll it seems like the defense always steals it and I never get it to my guy. What setting do I need to change to make that better for me without hurting the rest of the defensive settings?
Old 10-24-2021, 04:51 PM   #34
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetime2121
I've really enjoyed your sliders but I need a little help to make them amazing. About everytime I try to throw to someone cutting to the basket or on a pick and roll it seems like the defense always steals it and I never get it to my guy. What setting do I need to change to make that better for me without hurting the rest of the defensive settings?
Thanks for trying these out bro, all you need to do is turn down the CPU "Play Passing Lane" slider. For me its at a good place b/c I run plays, and it gives just the right amount of carefulness when passing. But its all about making it great for you bro! Let me know if that helps...also, I updated the set 2 days ago. Have you downloaded that one?
Old 10-24-2021, 04:58 PM   #35
Pro

jkits's Arena

Version 1.4 set is getting some good all around percentages & stat lines consistently. The game-play is fun and unpredictable. With the right shooter, you can have fun taking "hand in your face" in the mid range, 3pt or inside, whenever you feel and have success. This works for the CPU as well.

Take a look below at the CPU (Suns) shot chart. My CPU shot tendencies are now allowing them to take a larger variety of shots, including in the mid-range and close shot mid-range. Im loving this! Depending on the team, you'll see more 3pt attempts, but this is a great thing to see. Again, just test and see for yourself...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2021, 05:11 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Thanks for trying these out bro, all you need to do is turn down the CPU "Play Passing Lane" slider. For me its at a good place b/c I run plays, and it gives just the right amount of carefulness when passing. But its all about making it great for you bro! Let me know if that helps...also, I updated the set 2 days ago. Have you downloaded that one?
Yes, I have the most up to date set and I run plays as well but just can't get it to my guy. I'll mess with that slider and see what happens. Thanks!
Old 10-24-2021, 08:36 PM   #37
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetime2121
Yes, I have the most up to date set and I run plays as well but just can't get it to my guy. I'll mess with that slider and see what happens. Thanks!
Ok cool! Let me know how that works out...& Version 2.0 is out tomm at 3pm!! Tune in to the YouTube premier bro

https://youtu.be/yKUoy1EzMjg

Last edited by jkits; 10-25-2021 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10-26-2021, 12:27 AM   #38
MVP

These make me feel a little too helpless on both sides of the ball.

Playing against Philadelphia. Embiid is scoring at will inside against any matchup. I can’t double him because the rotations are so bad that a shooter is always left open, and open shots go in at a very high rate (probably around 70% for decent to good shooters as far as wide open shots go. For context, Curry shot 46% on wide open 3’s last year).

On offense, Embiid is locking down SGA in the open court. CPU recovers when they are beat WAY too often. I’ve frequently gotten by a defender or gotten them airbourne only for them to warp back in front of me. Passing is HORRENDOUS at times. Had a play with a wide open cutter going to the basket, defender is trailing him, and the pass went BEHIND the DEFENDER. That’s how inaccurate the passes are at times for the User. On the flip side, I can pick and roll the CPU to death and absolutely abuse them.

So I don’t think these sliders are as much to blame overall as much as the plaguing gameplay issues. I do like the urgency it makes you play with, and with some tweaks to CPU shooting and maybe their overall attributes, I think these could pair perfectly if the AI were rotating and helping like they were at release. I plan on using these as a base moving forward.

A little too rewarding for the CPU imo, but good overall!
Old 10-26-2021, 11:34 AM   #39
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCoachDx
These make me feel a little too helpless on both sides of the ball.

Playing against Philadelphia. Embiid is scoring at will inside against any matchup. I can’t double him because the rotations are so bad that a shooter is always left open, and open shots go in at a very high rate (probably around 70% for decent to good shooters as far as wide open shots go. For context, Curry shot 46% on wide open 3’s last year).

On offense, Embiid is locking down SGA in the open court. CPU recovers when they are beat WAY too often. I’ve frequently gotten by a defender or gotten them airbourne only for them to warp back in front of me. Passing is HORRENDOUS at times. Had a play with a wide open cutter going to the basket, defender is trailing him, and the pass went BEHIND the DEFENDER. That’s how inaccurate the passes are at times for the User. On the flip side, I can pick and roll the CPU to death and absolutely abuse them.

So I don’t think these sliders are as much to blame overall as much as the plaguing gameplay issues. I do like the urgency it makes you play with, and with some tweaks to CPU shooting and maybe their overall attributes, I think these could pair perfectly if the AI were rotating and helping like they were at release. I plan on using these as a base moving forward.

A little too rewarding for the CPU imo, but good overall!
Appreciate the feedback bro! Personally the CPU is usually too easy for me, and on this setting it makes me have to gameplan and strategize before every game. Unsure of your skill level, but whatever you feel needs to be adjusted for you is what its about. Sometimes i lose by 20-25, and other games I win by the same amount. Its a mixed bag which I like. Let me know what you end up adjusting
Old 10-26-2021, 02:32 PM   #40
a goat

duce's Arena

Having a good time with these
One game (L) vs Suns that was a tale of the 4th quarter. One game (W) vs Pelicans that was a blowout early.

Favorite part of this set vs others is the balancing of passing ability. A lot more thought goes into passes and it helps curb how ineffective help d can be at times. Pick n roll can still feel like an exploit.

Scoring feels a bit too easy at times, with my team regularly around high 50, lower 60 fg%

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »