Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-02-2021, 01:35 AM   #9
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall_Gilbert
I'm going to try these on a CPU vs CPU game. Sliders for CPU vs CPU are so hard to find because ironically the CPU isn't consistent against one another. Hope these work
Cool, I didn't test them fro CPU. but let me know how it plays out
Old 10-02-2021, 02:09 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

good work
are these sliders only for next generation?
Old 10-02-2021, 09:59 AM   #11
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossia23
good work
are these sliders only for next generation?
Thanks man, and yes these are next gen
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2021, 02:03 PM   #12
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0

Wassup Jkits. I knew I recognized u from YouTube bro. Nice videos.

I tested your sliders with Nogster’s roster and it plays good. I like the unpredictability of your sliders.

I only play 12min games and I feel like there’s not enough scoring.

I’m the Cavs.

I know it’s only one game but I feel like teams should be taking and making more 3 pointers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-04-2021, 07:07 PM   #13
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Wassup Jkits. I knew I recognized u from YouTube bro. Nice videos.

I tested your sliders with Nogster’s roster and it plays good. I like the unpredictability of your sliders.

I only play 12min games and I feel like there’s not enough scoring.

I’m the Cavs.

I know it’s only one game but I feel like teams should be taking and making more 3 pointers.

Thats funny, I haven't experienced this low of a score...I& if you can, test about 2-3 more games and let know if these results are consistent? I'm still testing and diagnosing this set as well. Thanks for supporting the channel man!
Old 10-04-2021, 08:26 PM   #14
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0

Played a full half. I must say, I love the unpredictability of this set. The players don’t seem robotic since they make mistakes. I’m having a bit trouble getting the hang of green releases in HOF but I’ll get there. I think the score at half was My Cavs 48 Cpu Hawks 45. I’ll finish the game later. Good job man.

Old 10-04-2021, 09:39 PM   #15
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Played a full half. I must say, I love the unpredictability of this set. The players don’t seem robotic since they make mistakes. I’m having a bit trouble getting the hang of green releases in HOF but I’ll get there. I think the score at half was My Cavs 48 Cpu Hawks 45. I’ll finish the game later. Good job man.

Thanks man, that's outcome im looking for...I'm wanting these to still be more offensive than defensive, since NBA scores average between 105-130 per game. So I'm testing this week and will drop another video soon. And If you feel you need the green releases a bit more in your favor, just turn up the "shot timing impact" slider about 3-4 points. Appreciate the feedback!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2021, 02:35 PM   #16
Pro

jkits's Arena

***SLIDER UPDATES HERE***
Version 1.2

Shooting Fouls: Changed from 50 to 77
- Seems like 2K improved the impact of foul sliders, which I'm happy about. Before the change, I was seeing more shooting fouls set at 50. Now that I moved them up, I was able to get 22 free throw attempts in my first game at this setting.

Tendencies:
- Slightly increased the mid range shot attempts for the CPU from 50 to 53. Still testing.
- Increased CPU Attempt Dunks & Putbacks
- Increased CPU throw alley oops
- Increased CPU & USER Contest Shot by 8
- Increased CPU & USER body-up sensitivity by 3

V1.2 box scores:

More box score testing otw...

Last edited by jkits; 10-05-2021 at 09:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »