Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2021, 06:33 PM   #25
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Played a full game with the latest sliders and settings. It was too easy. It’s just one game but just checkout the team stats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Nice! Thanks for the feedback

What I like about your stats are:
- good number of fouls & free throws for each team
- FG% is realistic
- good number of steals and offensive rebounds per team

What I'd like to improve for your stats is:
- more blocks for the USER (that also depends on who your shot blockers are)
- more free-throw attempts for the CPU (still trying to find that sweet spot)
- higher scoring the for lower teir teams. Its finding the middle ground so that the best teams aren't too over powered, and the lower teams aren't too trash.

Let me know how your next couple of game stats look? Let me know how we could probably improve them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2021, 07:56 PM   #26
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Nice! Thanks for the feedback

What I like about your stats are:
- good number of fouls & free throws for each team
- FG% is realistic
- good number of steals and offensive rebounds per team

What I'd like to improve for your stats is:
- more blocks for the USER (that also depends on who your shot blockers are)
- more free-throw attempts for the CPU (still trying to find that sweet spot)
- higher scoring the for lower teir teams. Its finding the middle ground so that the best teams aren't too over powered, and the lower teams aren't too trash.

Let me know how your next couple of game stats look? Let me know how we could probably improve them

Cavs have 2 shot blockers in Allen & Mobley. I’ll play another game and try to block more.

The cpu FTA are ok but maybe if u lower the user FTA it’ll even out more. I feel like user can get to the line way easier and the CPU doesn’t even try to get to the line. That’s that 2K ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 10-22-2021, 08:33 PM   #27
Pro

jkits's Arena

VERSION 1.4 Set UPDATE:

Just uploaded an updated set on 2K share. I went live on YouTube today showcasing the sliders in a full game. I reveal full explanations in the video. Try them out & let me know your thoughts!

-Contested jumpshots & layups are now in a "sweet" spot. You'll feel comfortable shooting from anywhere at any point of the game, with a REAL chance of making it. So it's important to know each of your player's signature shots. The CPU will definitely take advantage of this as well.

-CPU awareness boosted to 75 increases their ability to take even smarter shots, angles and play more aggressive driving into the lane. It's not easy for a full 48 minutes.
Some main results I found are:
- more cpu free-throws from driving more aggressive into the paint
- smarter at drawing fouls if you bite on their pump fakes
- they make more signature moves to beat you off the dribble & drive

- they make way better passes & move the ball around better overall

- GAMEPLAN!! B/c you will really have to play defense against the CPU for the full game. They will take what they give you and make a run with it!! My advice is to set your team up so you can play it casually and find your spots in the game to attack.

- SIM

Last edited by jkits; 10-22-2021 at 08:39 PM.
Old 10-23-2021, 06:00 AM   #28
Rookie

Abass76's Arena

Quote:
VERSION 1.4 Set UPDATE:

Just uploaded an updated set on 2K share. I went live on YouTube today showcasing the sliders in a full game. I reveal full explanations in the video. Try them out & let me know your thoughts!

-Contested jumpshots & layups are now in a "sweet" spot. You'll feel comfortable shooting from anywhere at any point of the game, with a REAL chance of making it. So it's important to know each of your player's signature shots. The CPU will definitely take advantage of this as well.

-CPU awareness boosted to 75 increases their ability to take even smarter shots, angles and play more aggressive driving into the lane. It's not easy for a full 48 minutes.
Some main results I found are:
- more cpu free-throws from driving more aggressive into the paint
- smarter at drawing fouls if you bite on their pump fakes
- they make more signature moves to beat you off the dribble & drive

- they make way better passes & move the ball around better overall

- GAMEPLAN!! B/c you will really have to play defense against the CPU for the full game. They will take what they give you and make a run with it!! My advice is to set your team up so you can play it casually and find your spots in the game to attack.

- SIM

Could you load the update here as I don’t have a PS5. Watched your video looks pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-23-2021, 08:28 AM   #29
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abass76
Could you load the update here as I don’t have a PS5. Watched your video looks pretty good.

Hey bro, on the first page you can find the slider updates. All of the numbers you'll see are for the version 1.4 set. Let me know if you need anything else
Old 10-23-2021, 09:16 AM   #30
Rookie

Abass76's Arena

Quote:
Hey bro, on the first page you can find the slider updates. All of the numbers you'll see are for the version 1.4 set. Let me know if you need anything else

Ok thanks bro!!!

Old 10-23-2021, 09:21 AM   #31
Pro

jkits's Arena

New Box Score:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2021, 01:29 AM   #32
Pro

jkits's Arena

Version 1.4 set is getting some good all around percentages & stat lines consistently. The game-play is fun and unpredictable. With the right shooter, you can have fun taking "hand in your face" in the mid range, 3pt or inside, whenever you feel and have success. This works for the CPU as well.

Take a look below at the CPU (Suns) shot chart. My CPU shot tendencies are now allowing them to take a larger variety of shots, including in the mid-range and close shot mid-range. Im loving this! Depending on the team, you'll see more 3pt attempts, but this is a great thing to see. Again, just test and see for yourself...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »