Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-25-2021, 09:54 AM   #105
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Do you have the latest set, the 2.2 version? Best thing to answer is why are you consistently seeing lower scores? Is it b/c you play good defense against the CPU? Are they missing too many shots? Is it difficult for you to score? If you can answer these questions I could maybe help you understand where exactly you may have to adjust it for your style of play.

Yeah I’m using the ones on 2K share. Your latest.

I think it’s because I play good defense vs the cpu. And they have great defense vs me. They miss a lot of shots and it’s difficult for both to score. And I’ve played with your set a few times bro. Let me know what I can tweak so I can have higher scores without having crazy high fg%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2021, 12:24 PM   #106
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Yeah I’m using the ones on 2K share. Your latest.

I think it’s because I play good defense vs the cpu. And they have great defense vs me. They miss a lot of shots and it’s difficult for both to score. And I’ve played with your set a few times bro. Let me know what I can tweak so I can have higher scores without having crazy high fg%

Gotcha...

Try increasing the shooting sliders about 5 each for both user & cpu (inside, close, midrange, 3pt, and layups), then work your way downward if it becomes too easy for both you & CPU.

I think the layup & shot defensive strength sliders are in a good place, & really don't need to be adjusted. Especially for the CPU. But for the USER, you can decrease yours by 3 for both gather & release on both layup & shot defense strength. See if that helps you score more.

Also, post some box scores too. I'll take a look at them bro. Thanks for the feedback
Old 11-26-2021, 12:02 PM   #107
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

I increased all the sliders by 5 (inside close mid range 3p and layups) to both user and cpu.

^^^^ I had to quit this game after 3qt. It was too much from BKN. Embarrassing. And also I don’t have Sexton or Mobley healthy.

^^^^ So I went with the Lakers vs cpu BKN and it was close until crunch time in the 4th. Pretty good games and I feel like I can make open shots now with the increased offensive sliders.

Last edited by eich6bc; 11-26-2021 at 12:04 PM.
Old 11-26-2021, 12:07 PM   #108
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Played another game this time vs Orlando. Suggs and RJ Hampton out of all ppl killed me lol. I feel good with the +5 increase on the offense sliders. I’m going to keep testing to see how or if the fg%’s vary game by game.

SimKits what do u think of these boxscores?

Old 11-26-2021, 01:42 PM   #109
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc

Played another game this time vs Orlando. Suggs and RJ Hampton out of all ppl killed me lol. I feel good with the +5 increase on the offense sliders. I’m going to keep testing to see how or if the fg%’s vary game by game.

SimKits what do u think of these boxscores?

Man I think its all about having fun. If you're having those kinds of games then the numbers don't have to be perfect. Your box scores look better as far as scoring. The %'s are little too high for me lol. BUT, i think you're onto something good for yourself bro
Old 11-27-2021, 05:07 AM   #110
Rookie

Hi Kit, I really like your sliders. Maybe a little slow for me but very good. Just one thing: slightly early or late never go in, is that intentional? Have huge issues from beyond the arc...
Old 11-27-2021, 01:30 PM   #111
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flocke21
Hi Kit, I really like your sliders. Maybe a little slow for me but very good. Just one thing: slightly early or late never go in, is that intentional? Have huge issues from beyond the arc...
Thanks bro, & definitely not intentional. I play w/ the shot meter & feedback OFF. So i actually never see what kind of shot it is that goes in or doesn't go in. That's just my preference for my skill level. Knowing all your player's shot forms are important too.

I have the shot impact slider set at 44 for the USER for that particular reason bro. Its so that more slightly early & slightly late shots go in. If you want to see more of those go in, just lower that slider some.

Remember to just make the adjustments you need for your style of play. Also post some box scores, would like to see your 3pt shots % etc. Appreciate the feedback bro!

Last edited by jkits; 11-27-2021 at 02:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2021, 03:08 PM   #112
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hey - just got 2k22, first one I’ve gotten in a while. Trying to find the sliders on 2k share but it’s telling me no content found. Can you run me through the steps to downloading? Thank you!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »