Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-24-2022, 06:59 PM   #137
Rookie

fmorgan1034's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Yo kings I知, I love ur videos and sliders, the offense is more real than popboys and ur not getting constantly bumped into picking up ur dribble.. to make ur sliders the ultimate challenge (not to brag, I知 just winning every game) can I bump cpu offensive and defensive awareness up to 99 or 100?
Old 01-24-2022, 09:35 PM   #138
Rookie

fmorgan1034's Arena

Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Kingsim***
Old 01-24-2022, 11:36 PM   #139
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetmin
Your and res2's sets play very well for me. One unique thing from your set that I think works great is the idea of lowering layup success but also layup contact sliders. I'm seeing more blown layups, but also tough finishes, so it's a good balance.

Just curious, what are your User & CPU defensive settings and help/zone defense slider settings? If they vary by team, do you have any general principles, like CPU defensive on-ball pressure always needs to be on Smother, or anything like that? Or do you leave everything on Auto settings / Default coaching sliders?

Thanks.
What's good bro, appreciate you trying these out & the feedback...As far as CPU settings, I don't really mess w/ them too much. I only adjust my own team's. But I've noticed 2K has done an update on those settings, as well as the ATD rosters also help improve the CPU tendencies and coaching settings as well. I think we're getting closer & closer to actual SIM bball. But I gameplay & adjust for my team, and that's it pretty much. How about you?
Old 01-24-2022, 11:38 PM   #140
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmorgan1034
Yo kings I知, I love ur videos and sliders, the offense is more real than popboys and ur not getting constantly bumped into picking up ur dribble.. to make ur sliders the ultimate challenge (not to brag, I知 just winning every game) can I bump cpu offensive and defensive awareness up to 99 or 100?
Yessir adjust to your liking bro! This is just a base, so let it represent your style of play. Also what do you think helps you win every game? This can help other ppl who are having the same experience. Thanks homie
Old 01-25-2022, 03:29 AM   #141
Rookie

fmorgan1034's Arena

Partly just being basketball smart and playing since 2k7, also I知 really good in the post and on D. I would just tell people to use escape dribbles or crossovers to get the defender leaning and blow right by them the other way.. so the offensive and defensive awareness are the only two sliders I figured could make it harder on me without being unrealistic, am I right in that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2022, 01:03 PM   #142
MVP

OVR: 9

Only sliders I rock with in 2k22.. They are just that good!
Old 01-25-2022, 04:27 PM   #143
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlp111
Only sliders I rock with in 2k22.. They are just that good!
Sheesh bro, appreciate the love man, frfr!
Old 01-25-2022, 04:29 PM   #144
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmorgan1034
Partly just being basketball smart and playing since 2k7, also I’m really good in the post and on D. I would just tell people to use escape dribbles or crossovers to get the defender leaning and blow right by them the other way.. so the offensive and defensive awareness are the only two sliders I figured could make it harder on me without being unrealistic, am I right in that?
Yessir, the cpu awareness definitely amps up the competition. I play on 85 for the CPU. I've been playing since 2k6 too, and is the reason I have to make sliders every year to keep it competitive. Some ppl are just skilled at the game. You play with the shot meter on? What helps me is to play with it off and w/o feedback too. Helps me have to stay locked in on offense more.

Last edited by jkits; 01-25-2022 at 04:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »