Home

Sliders for Cheesy Inside Scoring

This is a discussion on Sliders for Cheesy Inside Scoring within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-06-2022, 05:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Sliders for Cheesy Inside Scoring

We have a really fun league with a wide variety of skill levels. Some people though really abuse the AI by overdoing the drop steps and standing layups which are just ridiculous. Even with poor bigs or even guards. What do you slider masters recommend. Not sure what’s best. Lower user close shot or inside shot (which). Increase cpu defense where? Do those shots count as layups where takeoff defense impacts it? I also don’t want to make fadeaways and hooks harder for those that aren’t cheesy. Some advice would be great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2022, 12:40 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders for Cheesy Inside Scoring

I need help as well. I try to set the game to the highest difficulty settings possible. Always HOF. I jack up the computers on ball D to 100, help defense to 100, defensive awareness to 100. I've tried all the gather/takeoff stuff. Nothing works. Give me David Robinson or Dale Davis. I'll back the computer defender down all the way to the hoop and dominate. Its frustrating. Also with rebounds. I'll have 32 points and 33 rebounds with Robinson. It's so unrealistic. The final scores come out perfect, but individual stats and gameplay stink. I'd love to find a way to fix it where I can go 11-24 with Robinson for 28 points instead of 19-22 for 44.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »