Home

J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

This is a discussion on J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-27-2021, 03:41 PM   #113
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Kits happy holidays man

What should I tweak if I want the cpu to not be so on point?

I feel like they always in the right place and always contest everything causing me to shoot red releases with the shot meter even after raising all shooting sliders by 5 like u mentioned early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 11-27-2021, 04:00 PM   #114
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: J-Kits (KingSimKits) NBA 2K22: 12min HOF Sim Sliders (Real Stats & Gameplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Kits happy holidays man

What should I tweak if I want the cpu to not be so on point?

I feel like they always in the right place and always contest everything causing me to shoot red releases with the shot meter even after raising all shooting sliders by 5 like u mentioned early

Happy holidays my bro! Just bring down your jump shot defensive strength on release to 12 and gather to 5...See how that plays out & get back to me. Remember to still take good shots lol
Old 11-28-2021, 11:50 AM   #115
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
Happy holidays my bro! Just bring down your jump shot defensive strength on release to 12 and gather to 5...See how that plays out & get back to me. Remember to still take good shots lol

Thanks for the tweaks bro. But did u mean raise Jump Shot Defensive strength (release) from 8 to 12 ?

And lower the gather from 23 to 5?

Only for the user ?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2021, 01:48 PM   #116
Rookie

Kits

Do you use buttons or a joystick to shoot? I will make shorts here and there using the button method. Do you long-press the button to make shots or tap it? Thanks
Old 11-29-2021, 04:08 PM   #117
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthsgrg32
Kits

Do you use buttons or a joystick to shoot? I will make shorts here and there using the button method. Do you long-press the button to make shots or tap it? Thanks
The buttons for sure...and each player has their own unique shot form timing, so that's how long I hold it for
Old 11-29-2021, 05:59 PM   #118
Rookie

Kits, which defensive setting do you use? I recently lost to the Raps 105 - 140 lol
87 Points at halftime, Siakam with 40 Points annoying
Old 11-29-2021, 07:16 PM   #119
Pro

jkits's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by flocke21
Kits, which defensive setting do you use? I recently lost to the Raps 105 - 140 lol
87 Points at halftime, Siakam with 40 Points annoying
It happens like that sometimes bro lol...Nah frfr, If the CPU is too good for your style just drop their offensive awareness slider back down to 50. They're very unforgiving where I have it set for my style. Also, feel free to adjust 1-3 points on the shooting sliders if you need to. Too many 3pt shots made, just drop it. If you can't hit certain shots enough boost yours as well, etc etc. Share some box scores so i can see what you're dealing with. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 11-30-2021, 11:15 AM   #120
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkits
It happens like that sometimes bro lol...Nah frfr, If the CPU is too good for your style just drop their offensive awareness slider back down to 50. They're very unforgiving where I have it set for my style. Also, feel free to adjust 1-3 points on the shooting sliders if you need to. Too many 3pt shots made, just drop it. If you can't hit certain shots enough boost yours as well, etc etc. Share some box scores so i can see what you're dealing with. Thanks for the feedback!
Played against Young, or rather the Hawks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7231.jpg (182.2 KB, 109 views)
File Type: png IMG_7229.png (2.43 MB, 91 views)
File Type: png IMG_7230.png (2.44 MB, 92 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »