Home

NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-15-2017, 06:33 PM   #9
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K18 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticLG
Can I use this on HOF?

Go ahead! Though the CPU does get some cheesy boosts at HOF, which is why I switched to Superstar.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:55 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

This was a horrible game in terms of fg% me (knicks) and the cpu (lakers) struggle so much i forced so many shots my god. I loved this sliders it improved the defense one thing i noticed was more open cpu players but probably is the Knicks terrible defense i HOPE 2k doesn't mess this game because right now is almost perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-15-2017, 08:29 PM   #11
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMV97
This was a horrible game in terms of fg% me (knicks) and the cpu (lakers) struggle so much i forced so many shots my god. I loved this sliders it improved the defense one thing i noticed was more open cpu players but probably is the Knicks terrible defense i HOPE 2k doesn't mess this game because right now is almost perfect.

Yea it's definitely a challenge! AI Tendencies will see improvements in my next few updates. And I just realized I put a typo in the OP. It should say:

Shooting Foul Frequency - 73/68

I'll update that right away!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2017, 09:33 PM   #12
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Right now, I'm in the 3rd quarter and the Blazers took 72 shots with 17 offensive rebounds to my 56 shots and 7 OR.

Old 09-15-2017, 10:44 PM   #13
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Right now, I'm in the 3rd quarter and the Blazers took 72 shots with 17 offensive rebounds to my 56 shots and 7 OR.

Just one of those games, apparently. I haven't seen anything close to that yet, but if it keeps happening beyond this one game let me know!
Old 09-15-2017, 11:26 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm also getting pretty inflated rebound numbers. I'm now 4 games into a mygm franchise with the Kings (1 on default superstar, 3 with these sliders) and Willie Cauley Stein is averaging 18 RPG. lol.

I'm assuming due to the fact that the CPU is putting up close to 100 FG a game and not shooting a particularly high % (~40%).

If you increased their shot sliders, scores would just get inflated.

One thing I find frustrating, is how often my players will lose possession of the ball sometimes immediately after receiving a pass and colliding with a CPU defender. Might just be an adjustment I need to make. I just assumed that wouldnt be an issue considering ball security was actually raised from the default (when I wasnt experiencing as many turnovers due to that).

Another note, I lost a game to the Mavericks down the stretch after they seemingly got like 6 straight and-ones in the final 6 minutes of the game. super frustrating. Oh well, the kings were supposed to be bad...lol

Liking the sliders so far!
Old 09-16-2017, 04:15 AM   #15
Rookie

In fast break situation, the CPU ALWAYS go for the hard mid range pull up instead of the easy lay up.

I reduced the mid range tendency, tweaked a bit the close/inside tendency, but still the same.

Why would they pull up at mid range when they're is no one defending lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 09:41 AM   #16
MVP

CelticLG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfbmike
If you increased their shot sliders, scores would just get inflated.

One thing I find frustrating, is how often my players will lose possession of the ball sometimes immediately after receiving a pass and colliding with a CPU defender. Might just be an adjustment I need to make. I just assumed that wouldnt be an issue considering ball security was actually raised from the default (when I wasnt experiencing as many turnovers due to that).
This. Very frustratung

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »