Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-14-2015, 04:28 PM   #833
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Thanks for the feedback and support, I appreciate it.

Hopefully this weekend. I just stumbled upon some new information regarding Jump Shot Defense so that may hamper things a bit, but if you (or anyone for that matter) wants to help me with what I've been testing, check this out, this is what I have been working with so far in terms of tendency edits (You guys will laugh when you see how simple it is!)

BETA 5,000,000 (Lost count at this point tbh)
Inside Shot Success – 38/0
Close Shot Success – 38/42
Mid-range Success – 40/41
3PT Success – 47/47 (Again, GS just shot 48% vs me)
Layup Success – 50/48
Dunk In Traffic Freq – 65/65
Dunk In Traffic Success – 65/65
Pass Accuracy – 49/45
Alley-Oop Success – 55/50
Contact Shot Success – 25/0

Defense

Driving Contact Shot Frequency - 85/85
Inside Contact Shot Frequency - 100/100
Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff) - 65/100
Layup Defense Strength (Release) - 53/53
Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather) -70/70
Jump Shot Defense (Release) - 70/70
Help Defense Strength - 60/60
Steal Success - 1/75

Attributes

Quickness – 40/40
Vertical – 50/50
Strength – 50/50
Stamina – 60/60
Speed – 52/45
Durability - 50/50
Hustle – 30/30
Ball Handling – 35/30
Hands – 0/0
Dunking Ability -50/50
On-Ball Defense – 50/50
Stealing – 80/55
Blocking – 70/100 (I don't user block because it's kinda OP tbh...)
Offensive Awareness - 50/50
Defensive Awareness – 55/55
Offensive Rebounding - 100/100
Defensive Rebounding – 60/40
Offensive Consistency - 40/50
Defensive Consistency - 55/55
Fatigue Rate – 50/50

Tendencies

Take Inside Shots - 50/50
Take Close Shots – 50/50
Take Mid-range Shots – 50/50
Take 3PT Shots – 50/50 (GS took 29 3's vs me the other game)
Post Shots – 50/50
Attack The Basket -50/60
Look For Post Players – 50/60
Throw Alley-Oops - 70/70
Attempt Dunks – 60/60
Attempt Putbacks – 60/60
Play Passing Lanes – 40/40
Contest Shots - 100/100
Backdoor Cuts – 25/25

Fouls

Over the Back Foul - 100/100
Charging Foul - 100/100
Blocking Foul - 100/100
Reaching Foul - 100/100
Shooting Foul - 70/65
Loose Ball Foul - 100/100

Why did I go back to the default tendencies? Because I'm done trying to change the way the CPU plays through sliders lol it's not possible. The less changes made to the tendencies the better this game plays. Having 3pt tendencies jacked up to the 80s just to get the right shot attempts is worthless if you have Quincy Pondexter shooting 1-9 lol This set puts more pressure on the roster makers tbh...don't just change ratings, look at the tendencies too...Alby does it on PC Hype/DC/Permatron does it on PS4, and I'm sure someone does it on XBONE. 2K set up a great system that makes guys get touches in the right spot...now it's up to us to make those edits and get these guys playing the way they are supposed to. This is the settings that I have been using in the past 3 videos I've posted, try them out they are fantastic.
Thanks man, can't wait to try out your new edits. Shady, what does offensive awareness slider change? How often the CPU runs plays? Ball movement? How often they take "smart" shots? I think that may be a golden ticket and I'm curious what would happen if we cranked it to 100
Old 05-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #834
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
Thanks man, can't wait to try out your new edits. Shady, what does offensive awareness slider change? How often the CPU runs plays? Ball movement? How often they take "smart" shots? I think that may be a golden ticket and I'm curious what would happen if we cranked it to 100
Well believe it or not in my original slider set it WAS at 100, and that slider (from what I've tested) ultimately effects 2 things:

1. Offensive Rebounding positioning
2. CPU passing...(Significantly)

Basically what I've noticed is that it significantly helps the CPU controlled (USER or CPU) players know exactly where the ball is going on missed shots, same for the defensive awareness slider on defense.

But the real effect of the slider (Which led to me dropping it in the first place and is also why I believe that the lower it is the better) is that it makes the CPU recognize cutters MUCH better basically they ALWAYS see the open man regardless of passing attributes. This results in guys ignoring the called play and just throwing it into the paint in the middle of offensive sets. With it closer to default (hell maybe it should even be a little lower!) it helps guys with true court vision and true high passing I.Q. to stand out.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:02 PM   #835
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Here's a nice attack of the basket by Harden!

Harden too Stronk by shadymikegaming

Crawford hits a buzzerbeater!

Harden gets him right back!

Oh James by shadymikegaming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2015, 09:27 PM   #836
Banned

OVR: 4

Anyone else having issues with fatigue? I run with the Wizards who have some old heads but I can have them play almost a full 48 just by using a few timeouts. Fatigue seemed perfect before. Why the change?
Old 05-14-2015, 10:47 PM   #837
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan
Anyone else having issues with fatigue? I run with the Wizards who have some old heads but I can have them play almost a full 48 just by using a few timeouts. Fatigue seemed perfect before. Why the change?
Haha I hate fatigue it's unrealistic and it's stupid in 2K lol

First and foremost they NEVER sub your guys out...Harden plays 45 mpg with auto subs regardless of what you set your rotation to and I don't feel like doing it manually all game lol

And then when your guys DO get fatigued they miss every single shot they go to take, and I don't have time for that lmaooo

Basically if you like fatigue set it to 55/55, if you don't just keep it at default, your call.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:18 PM   #838
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Haha I hate fatigue it's unrealistic and it's stupid in 2K lol

First and foremost they NEVER sub your guys out...Harden plays 45 mpg with auto subs regardless of what you set your rotation to and I don't feel like doing it manually all game lol

And then when your guys DO get fatigued they miss every single shot they go to take, and I don't have time for that lmaooo

Basically if you like fatigue set it to 55/55, if you don't just keep it at default, your call.
I manual sub and with fatigue now I never have to sub out due to a player being tired. Should I leave stamina at 60 and play with fatigue rate or should stamina go back to default 50?
Old 05-14-2015, 11:19 PM   #839
Rookie

Hey shady, the new slider set that you΄re making, will be compatible with the official roster?? I would donwload alby΄s or your roster, but i΄m having problems with my phone compavy that provides my internet, and i΄m without internet on my desktop computer for loooong now...and the last roster I was able to download was the official roster after the #4 update....i΄m asking this because of what you said about the tendencies sliders and players tendencies....
Old 05-15-2015, 01:04 AM   #840
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Glad to see you hopped on the default tendency bandwagon! It helps make the players play to their individual tendencies, which is great if you have a solid roster.

Here is my first game with the new settings in my Kings MyGM. Made a few runs, but any time I'd get close I'd force a few bad shots and all of the sudden I'd trail by 8 or 10.

Only change I made was Quickness to 100.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »