Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-15-2015, 01:40 AM   #841
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan
I manual sub and with fatigue now I never have to sub out due to a player being tired. Should I leave stamina at 60 and play with fatigue rate or should stamina go back to default 50?
I've had stamina at 60 since I took the game out of the box so I personally would probably just use the Fatigue rate slider for adjustments I've only moved it between 50 and 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudabskt
Hey shady, the new slider set that you´re making, will be compatible with the official roster?? I would donwload alby´s or your roster, but i´m having problems with my phone compavy that provides my internet, and i´m without internet on my desktop computer for loooong now...and the last roster I was able to download was the official roster after the #4 update....i´m asking this because of what you said about the tendencies sliders and players tendencies....
Yea it's compatible, but I'm sure as you've seen there's just times where teams refuse to use their star players, Anthony Davis and Demarcus Cousins are prime examples of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rspencer86
Glad to see you hopped on the default tendency bandwagon! It helps make the players play to their individual tendencies, which is great if you have a solid roster.

Here is my first game with the new settings in my Kings MyGM. Made a few runs, but any time I'd get close I'd force a few bad shots and all of the sudden I'd trail by 8 or 10.

Only change I made was Quickness to 100.
Yup, it's great!!! If the player doesn't have a 3pt tendency he aint going to shoot the 3 lol, got tired of Giannis shooting 3/4 from three vs me lol Anyways, first game with the sliders how you feeling? How was the CPU offense / shot selection?

Just got done watching this Rockets game as they ended the game on a 49-18 run lol #ComebackAI
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2015, 05:39 AM   #842
Rookie

Haven't finished my first game yet as I had to work. Will finish it tomorrow (76ers vs Bucks (user)) and it feels good. The Sixers are playing to the tendencies which basically equal chaos lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-15-2015, 06:36 AM   #843
Rookie

JR Ewingston's Arena

Does anyone knowing a discribed solid roster for XBOX ONE?
Old 05-15-2015, 07:06 AM   #844
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Ewingston
Does anyone knowing a discribed solid roster for XBOX ONE?

I think XBOX have a roster known as 'SimWorld' and some fictional draft classes to go along with them.

Old 05-15-2015, 07:21 AM   #845
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

I played two games last night with a Fantasy Draft MyGM. My first game, against the Nuggets, was a defensive struggle early, with the Nuggets shooting close to 35% and I shot barely 41% in the first half, but in the second, I took control, out scoring Denver 52-35. Next game, against Minnesota, was completely different.
After struggling in the first game, Trevor Ariza caught fire, scoring 26 points on 9-14 shooting along with a 8 rebounds. John Wall was cold from the field, but still lead the team by dishing out 13 assists, including 9 in the first half. This game was much more competitive than the first, and I only won by 6. At points, I got up to a 11 point lead, but it never felt safe. I always felt as if I missed a few shots in a row, they could immediately come back.
I think your sliders are terrific, not only because of the stats or gameplay, but that I have to earn points on offense. Using most other sets, there would be times where I would purposely take an off-balance shot trying to lower the FG% or just to slow the scoring pace of the game. Using this set, you need to make every shot you can, because of you just take crazy fades and contested 3s, you will not have success in this game. Love the sliders, can't say thanks enough for your hard work.

P.S.- I was using your updated sliders, but still with the tendencies not default, and the default 2K Roster on XB1.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2015, 08:41 AM   #846
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
I played two games last night with a Fantasy Draft MyGM. My first game, against the Nuggets, was a defensive struggle early, with the Nuggets shooting close to 35% and I shot barely 41% in the first half, but in the second, I took control, out scoring Denver 52-35. Next game, against Minnesota, was completely different.
Spoiler

After struggling in the first game, Trevor Ariza caught fire, scoring 26 points on 9-14 shooting along with a 8 rebounds. John Wall was cold from the field, but still lead the team by dishing out 13 assists, including 9 in the first half. This game was much more competitive than the first, and I only won by 6. At points, I got up to a 11 point lead, but it never felt safe. I always felt as if I missed a few shots in a row, they could immediately come back.
I think your sliders are terrific, not only because of the stats or gameplay, but that I have to earn points on offense. Using most other sets, there would be times where I would purposely take an off-balance shot trying to lower the FG% or just to slow the scoring pace of the game. Using this set, you need to make every shot you can, because of you just take crazy fades and contested 3s, you will not have success in this game. Love the sliders, can't say thanks enough for your hard work.

P.S.- I was using your updated sliders, but still with the tendencies not default, and the default 2K Roster on XB1.
Haha yea, I used to find myself doing that too, that's one of the things that motivated me to make a slider set, anyways since you are using the default rosters I know they brought the shooting sliders down a bit, don't hesitate to bump the mid-range or 3 point sliders if you need to!

Glad you are enjoying the sliders!

PS 9 John Wall assists in the first half? Dayum!
Old 05-15-2015, 08:44 AM   #847
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12345
Haven't finished my first game yet as I had to work. Will finish it tomorrow (76ers vs Bucks (user)) and it feels good. The Sixers are playing to their tendencies which basically equal chaos lol.

Oh GOD......
Old 05-15-2015, 01:15 PM   #848
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

2 things:

1. The amount of slider stealing that goes on on this site is alarming

2. Finished globally editing the ratings of ALL C's and PF's on my roster...League average Driving Layup for C's is 79 and 80 for PF's...League average Hook Shot success rating is 80 for Centers, and 79 for PF's. As a result the OVR ratings of ALL big men are slightly (2-3 points) higher which should now more accurately represent the importance / value of big men in the NBA. Next step for me is to COMPLETELY port over the HYPE/DC tendencies over to my roster, hopefully it's done before 2K16

For anyone who is interested my roster is on 2Kshare

Filename :Shady's MyLeague Roster

Last edited by Shady Mike; 05-15-2015 at 04:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »