Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-12-2015, 10:06 AM   #809
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12345
Spoiler

This game played really well. Enjoying it a lot. Not really sure I had any problems and I have stopped user blocking so much to avoid inflated stats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice, which team were you?

Guys I'm working on my roster (PC) I'm globally editing 3 point shooting ratings, and layup / hook shot attributes for big men! (There will be VERY few players in the league with a moving 3pt rating over 70) most "good" stand still shooters (range from 32% - 36%) will have a standing rating from 73-78...elites, the volume scorers (guys who can knock down contested 3's (the Kyrie Irvings the Isaiah Thomas's of the world) will rate from 79-87, and only the Super Elite's will have 3pt ratings in the high 80s and 90s a couple guys off the top of my head who are in the 90s are (Babbit, Curry, Korver, Gordon, Morrow, and Reddick)

Three point ratings need to be dropped (slightly) and big men across the league need a boost in the (Driving layup) and hook shot attributes seeing that that is where most of their shooting opportunities come from, so stay tuned for that!

Last edited by Shady Mike; 05-12-2015 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:00 AM   #810
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

Lost a couple of game after updates but feel good
Old 05-12-2015, 12:14 PM   #811
Rookie

OVR: 3

Really happy with the way these play. Took Philly vs Knicks with the injury free roster. Melo Torched me for 48 but the rest of the Knicks only managed to put up 46. Won 96-94 using 11 minute quarters. 6 guys with 10 points for me included a trip dub and a double doubles by Noel and Embiid each. Calderon was ice cold for the Knicks and went 1-13 from the field. Lots of PIP but I have never defended the paint well. Overall very pleased
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 12:51 PM   #812
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
Lost a couple of game after updates but feel good
Quote:
Originally Posted by maltliquor23
Really happy with the way these play. Took Philly vs Knicks with the injury free roster. Melo Torched me for 48 but the rest of the Knicks only managed to put up 46. Won 96-94 using 11 minute quarters. 6 guys with 10 points for me included a trip dub and a double doubles by Noel and Embiid each. Calderon was ice cold for the Knicks and went 1-13 from the field. Lots of PIP but I have never defended the paint well. Overall very pleased
Good to hear good to hear, keep the feedback coming!

Guys I've finished the global 3pt adjustments for my PC roster, I am going to do the Hookshots/layups for big men tomorrow! If you want to check it out it's on 2K share as:

Shady's MYLEAGUE ROSTER

Haven't done rotations or anything like that yet as it's strictly for Myleague, but I may do a quickplay version of it when I'm all finished up!
Old 05-12-2015, 05:59 PM   #813
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Nice, which team were you?
I was the Warriors.

Old 05-13-2015, 01:47 AM   #814
Rookie

(nice CPU block)

This game started off as a fast pace high percentage game but as it continued it turned into what is expected from a 76ers - Knicks game. Very scrappy.
Carmelo started off hot but then stopped hitting his jumpers and the defence closed up on him at the rim. At one point Carmelo was 9/19 and he finished up 13/34... By the 4th minute mark in the 4th quarter I began to throw up threes because I was bored and knew we couldn't comeback as everyone was tired. It was interesting because it looked like both teams we happy to lose (just like real life).
(I was the Knicks)

Old 05-13-2015, 04:58 PM   #815
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12345
(nice CPU block)

This game started off as a fast pace high percentage game but as it continued it turned into what is expected from a 76ers - Knicks game. Very scrappy.
Carmelo started off hot but then stopped hitting his jumpers and the defence closed up on him at the rim. At one point Carmelo was 9/19 and he finished up 13/34... By the 4th minute mark in the 4th quarter I began to throw up threes because I was bored and knew we couldn't comeback as everyone was tired. It was interesting because it looked like both teams we happy to lose (just like real life).
(I was the Knicks)
Spoiler

NICE, I just wish the CPU would block like that more often! Haha How do you guys feel about the tendencies/shot selection!? That has been a big area of focus for me lately!

Working on a few defensive tweaks as well! You guys saw that nice sequence I had in the Bulls game, I'm just trying to get more of that!

Just lost a game to the Knicks lmaoo....

Shout out to the worst bench in the NBA...Wade and Dragic both had 20+ but I got no help from Chalmers (0-9) or Napier really.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 05:20 PM   #816
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
NICE, I just wish the CPU would block like that more often! Haha How do you guys feel about the tendencies/shot selection!? That has been a big area of focus for me lately!

I like the shot selection. You can't tell if they want a 3 or to drive and if they drive and you cut them off they can pull-up, take it hard or kick it out like real life. I wouldn't be opposed to have the driving tendency bumped up though as sometimes i feel like players pull up a bit. I do wish there were more step back midrangers though but that would be a player tendency edit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »